Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    Gradually tries to look unknowing as he drifts from each exercise closer and closer, than like something out of National Geographic, he pounces and makes his pathetic move as we all quietly giggle inside as THAT guy moves in on that unsuspecting female with his little red rocket hanging out.

But, guess we can't all be THAT cool of a guy, can we?

Lol. Chicks dig the red rocket.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marbles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went in the gym the other day for legs. When I went to find 45s for the bar, none were on any of the rackstands. So I took a look around, and lo and behold...bench stations with bars packed with 45s as far as the eye could see and not a single person on any of them.

For the love of God, unrack the weight when you're done.

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guys that use two benches to do tricep dips while the gym is busy.
    Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/timothyjay_fitness/

tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GettinJacked99 View Post
    Just because you dont use over 30 lb dumbells dont get mad when where using 100s and have to drop them.

Just because your a little pussy and dont no anything about working out doesnt mean you have to get upset about screaming and grunting. Its a gym its suppose to be hardcore.

Just because you dont have the balls to go up to hot girls on the treadmill and talk to them dont take it out on us because where trying to get laid.

Basically your a pussy leave your gym and go to the local womens fitness center.
    look at this guy. he's 240lbs. lulz

reminds me of "new haircut" guy. each shrug of 20lbs will be followed by a loud "WUUNNNN!!!" and a "don't bother me i'm in the #$*&ing zone."

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    No one heard you?
    Alright, I just felt like yelling. Haha. Kinda like the guy at my gym I call Neanderthal Man. He preacher curls 20 and yells in "pain" the whole time, as if it's 100 he's curling. He has all this wet hair hanging in his eyes and face and won't brush it out of the way. He just leaves it there like a caveman, hence my name for him.
    Last edited by luv2pump; 01-27-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

armywrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate the people that use one machine, then rest on another. Just today, I had to say something to a guy that was using the shoulder lateral machine, then would sit on the fly machine. Then, he gives me attitude because I need to knock out some reverse flys on I asked him to get up. WTF is wrong with people?

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by armywrx View Post
    I hate the people that use one machine, then rest on another. Just today, I had to say something to a guy that was using the shoulder lateral machine, then would sit on the fly machine. Then, he gives me attitude because I need to knock out some reverse flys on I asked him to get up. WTF is wrong with people?
    Obviously he is not a gym regular and does not understand how a gym works...

gawddamn idiot fo sho.

sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by luv2pump View Post
    Uh, you assume to much. I chat ALL the time and AM EVERYONES FAVORITE at the gym.

Clever "girl".

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by timhet View Post
    Guys that use two benches to do tricep dips while the gym is busy.
    I like to use 3. Two for the dips and one to set my stuff on. :P

J/K. My gym has a custom setup for those. Adjustable too.

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When you're doing deadlifts watching your form in the mirror and some dhead starts doing "bad form" side lateral raisers in front of you, when they could have chosen any part of the gym to them those in.
    Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/timothyjay_fitness/

GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GettinJacked99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tbonesteakboy View Post
    look at this guy. he's 240lbs. lulz

reminds me of "new haircut" guy. each shrug of 20lbs will be followed by a loud "WUUNNNN!!!" and a "don't bother me i'm in the #$*&ing zone."

Yeah ill fukn eat you
    "I dont care if I die as long as they bury me in a big ****ing box"

tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkc0mand3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GettinJacked99 View Post
    Just because you dont use over 30 lb dumbells dont get mad when where using 100s and have to drop them.

Just because your a little pussy and dont no anything about working out doesnt mean you have to get upset about screaming and grunting. Its a gym its suppose to be hardcore.

Just because you dont have the balls to go up to hot girls on the treadmill and talk to them dont take it out on us because where trying to get laid.

Basically your a pussy leave your gym and go to the local womens fitness center.
    Amen to that, if you cant stand the heat get the **** out of the kitchen pussy.

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sunset86 View Post
    Clever "girl".
    Uh?
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bad Gym Etiquette

....TO me bad gym etiquette is worrying too much about what everyone else is doing. Within the 4 corners of not being a complete tool, just go in there an do your own thing, whatever it is.

A little socializing isn't bad, as long is your not effecting anyone else with it. I don't do it much because I only have so much time and much to accomlish. Plus I'm married and not going there hunting tail. Even if I were single, I still wouldn't go in a gym for that reason. Much better options exist.

Being a good citizen is important because it's a gym where others go. Unless you were raised by Wolves, spotting someone on the bench should not be a big take-away. To me, anyone serious enough to challenge him/herself is worthy of that 20 seconds of my time.

People are annoying. I agree. Grunting and screaming unecessarily, bad hygene, bad manners, oblivious to those around them, 50 year old guys (or anyone) who excessively walk around naked in the locker room. Yeah, I get it. It's a gym.

Just use tunnel vision. Otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts.

I will build an addition on my home in the future and the entire first floor will be a gym. I will invite only civilized people to workout. Equipement will be geared to bodybuilding/powerlifting, all walls will be mirrored and the music will be loud.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About a month ago, I was at the gym attempting to do chest/tris. It was a little crowded, nothing too bad. Just so happened that every bench(not for pressing, just regular) was being used, or so I though till I figured out they werent. Their was an older lady, probably about 65 I would say, standing doing curls next to one of them. So im thinking she's using it so I patiently wait as I am trying to use it for Tri extensions. After I finally figured out she was using it as a resting place for het towel and cute purple water bottle, I nicely walk up to try and figure out if she is using the bench. She has her ipod in so she cannot hear me, so I point in the mirror at her stuff. She then acknowledges me, but with the nastiest ***king look and most disgruntled body action. She places her stuff on the ground right under the bench and does not move an inch, therefore I have no room to do my exercise, she might as well be standing on the bench. She continued to do her endless amounts curls while I stood right there trying to get in. That ended my workout. I put what I was about to use back on the rack, went and got my stuff out of the locker, and left. The people in the gym unbelievable sometimes.

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SPJ0688 View Post
    About a month ago, I was at the gym attempting to do chest/tris. It was a little crowded, nothing too bad. Just so happened that every bench(not for pressing, just regular) was being used, or so I though till I figured out they werent. Their was an older lady, probably about 65 I would say, standing doing curls next to one of them. So im thinking she's using it so I patiently wait as I am trying to use it for Tri extensions. After I finally figured out she was using it as a resting place for het towel and cute purple water bottle, I nicely walk up to try and figure out if she is using the bench. She has her ipod in so she cannot hear me, so I point in the mirror at her stuff. She then acknowledges me, but with the nastiest ***king look and most disgruntled body action. She places her stuff on the ground right under the bench and does not move an inch, therefore I have no room to do my exercise, she might as well be standing on the bench. She continued to do her endless amounts curls while I stood right there trying to get in. That ended my workout. I put what I was about to use back on the rack, went and got my stuff out of the locker, and left. The people in the gym unbelievable sometimes.
    Get on the bench anyway and just work the bar as a warmup. When it hits her ass, she'll move.

wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    heard that man, i totally agree with you.
    same

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    Get on the bench anyway and just work the bar as a warmup. When it hits her ass, she'll move.
    or she might even blush a little..

sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunset86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    Or kill her

Or tell her "to get going sister".

ahn.tae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    sounds like my gym.........

Originally Posted by luv2pump View Post
    Or tell her "to get going sister".
    meanie!

meanie!
    Hell yeah!! Meow.

Good point.

Worth trying just to see what kind of reaction you'd get. :O

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think you should have ended your workout because of some old lady in your way, bro. But I know the feeling. It's frusterating.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Just act like you own the gym and you won't notice silly things. That and working your arse off.

That's what I do.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SPJ0688 View Post
    You've gotta learn to act like you own the gym. Kick peoples stuff out of the way and just assume everything is available to YOU.

Working out is about YOU and nobody else!!!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

Yeah man, you gotta go in there with your game face. It's business. You're there for you. Like I said before, if you leave the gym because of someone you'll never get work done.

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SPJ0688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yah I know I shouldnt workout based on what someone is doing. The thing is, when I get angry over stupid stuff like this, it tends to get the best of me, and it forced me out of the gym. Im terrible at controlling my anger

proteinsupport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proteinsupport has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn, ive never worked out beyond my basement but i would totally agree, i dont even have to see the gym people doing it because people are just rude nowadays like they dont give a **** just cause they pay some small amount per month at a gym they think they can throw **** around,.