RussianOleg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

JOINT Supplements

I have gathered that for joint recovery and joint strengthetingin it is good to take glucosamine, chrondotrin (spelling?) , MSM, and Flaxseed oil.....

Do you recommend taking all of them at the same time? Or only certain ones?

Also are some of these components better for jointstrengthing while others just for oiling them?

Please help me figure out this .....

Regarding Animal Flex, What if I just take GNCs triflex and add flaxseed oil, all the other viatmins/minerals in Animal Flex seem uneccesarry because I get them from my multivitamin.....
    Last edited by RussianOleg; 04-20-2007 at 08:11 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cissus.
    WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RussianOleg View Post
    I have gathered that for joint recovery and joint strengthetingin it is good to take glucosamine, chrondotrin (spelling?) , MSM, and Flaxseed oil.....

Also are some of these components better for jointstrengthing while others just for oiling them?

An excellent product that has all these in is Animal Flex.

Also have a look at Cissus products too some good ones would be :

Osteobolin-C
    SuperCissus Rx
    Primaforce Cisuss

This is very good also for joint repair and recovery.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal Flex
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

What if I just take GNCs triflex and add flaxseed oil, all the other viatmins/minerals seem uneccesarry because I get them from my multivitamin.....

In the Army Now Neck Harness LancerV's Avatar
    Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Adequan

Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cissus & Animal Flex sir, I agree with the kind folks above.
    Lifting Hobbyist, member since 2004. I rep back, always (on recharge).

Cycle Experience: 1-AD, Andro, Havoc, H-Drol, 11-OXO, BOLD

H: 6'5
    W: 220-ish (lean)

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Theres this stuff called DMSO, its labeled as a solvent. look into it. I just order some
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neck Harness LancerV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What if I just take GNCs triflex and add flaxseed oil, all the other viatmins/minerals seem uneccesarry because I get them from my multivitamin.....
    Flaxseed oil isn't a good anti-inflammatory

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have gathered that for joint recovery and joint strengthetingin it is good to take glucosamine, chrondotrin (spelling?) , MSM,

You can get them all in one: http://bodybuilding.com/store/pl/gcm.html
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Animal Flex

End of story.
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.- Ray Bradbury

Regarding Animal Flex, What if I just take GNCs triflex and add flaxseed oil, all the other viatmins/minerals in Animal Flex seem uneccesarry because I get them from my multivitamin.....
    zd
    Я зверь!!!! :))))

Still in the process of adjusting my diet, schedule, etc.....

Got some fat to cut, but at least the muscle is coming in and summer is soon baby :)

HOW MUCH TO DOSE ON FLAX SEED OIL?!?!? I'm 180 lbs 5'9 22 years old

Got some fat to cut, but at least the muscle is coming in and summer is soon baby :)

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    am i the only non responder to super cissus? i didnt notice anything from the first cissus from usplabs either after 1 bottle, and now i have been taking supercissus at 3 caps a day for almost 3 weeks and i notice nothing. shoulder and knee havent improved at all, and i havent noticed these famous cissus pumps either
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/source/joint.html

best one for the price ^^^

Serving Size: 2 Tablets
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 10
    Sodium 10 mg <2%
    Total Carbohydrates 1 g <2%
    Protein 1 g <2%
    Vitamin C (as manganese ascorbate) 20 mg 35%
    Manganese (as manganese ascorbate) 5 mg 250%

BioCell Collagen II 1 g
    Yielding:
    Type II Collagen 600 mg
    Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg
    Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine HCI, and N-acetyl glucosamine) 750 mg
    Chondroitin Sulfate 600 mg
    MSM (methylsulfonylmethane [OptiMSM?„?]) 450 mg

cissus is not the end all be all for joints... at all.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    am i the only non responder to super cissus? i didnt notice anything from the first cissus from usplabs either after 1 bottle, and now i have been taking supercissus at 3 caps a day for almost 3 weeks and i notice nothing. shoulder and knee havent improved at all, and i havent noticed these famous cissus pumps either
    Your not the only one, I was quite dissapointed with cissus.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    Possibly could be a non repsonder.

How are you dosing the 3 caps?

DO this:
    1 cap first thing in the morinng
    1 pre workout
    1 before bed

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Possibly could be a non repsonder.

How are you dosing the 3 caps?

DO this:
    1 cap first thing in the morinng
    1 pre workout
    1 before bed
    thats what i have been doing except the second cap is about 3-4 hours pre workout more like mid day and i workout around 4pm.

i really just think i am a non responder, and im definitely the minority. the product looks solid and the feedback is great, i just wish it worked as well for me. thanks for the response

i did purchase 2 bottles of the supercissus though, and i'm probably around 2/3 into the first bottle. i was planning on doing both bottles in a row, is that ok or should i take a break? i still have hopes for this product and im gonna keep on taking it.
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

bump

Fish Oil > Flax

Drinking NOX Surge CuttingEdgeLabs's Avatar
    CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    animal flex has been treating my joints nicely.
    Jon@CelSales.com

www.CuttingEdgeLabs.com

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i talked to someone who said emu oil, although i have never personally tried it, worked better than flax and cissus. he is now stacking emu w/ fish oil (because it is so cheap) and having awsome results. may want search on emu oil and see the response about that, interested in the response to this product alot. good luck bro!
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins