Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)

N02 and Creatine

is it ok to take these together at the same time????

i have been using creatine with great results and wanna try N02......i am not expecting it to really do anything because everybody says its junk, but i wanna try a cycle of it for myself and see what happens (if anything)......

should i stop taking creatine and just take the N02 ?????

Registered User trainingforlife's Avatar
    trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course you should stop taking it. Dont you read? They say to stop creatine all together so that when you start again like 21 days into NO2 your absorption of creatine is much better. But all in all No2 is garbage. Listen to the majority of the board. If everyone says it looks like ****....... and it smells like ****.... Then guess what my friend? It must be ****..... save your money and stock up on more creatine as NO2 is expensive garbage. They claim the perpetual pump? I say its the perpetual pump for the perpetual chump!!!!!!!! It doesnt work..... Just for ****s and giggles I have tried it (NO2) and didnt get too good of pumps that I wasnt getting already. If you want to take a compound for better pumps I would suggest cheap and reliable vanadyl sulfate. This worked great for pumping me up. Its not to say it will work for you but it did for me. And it took about 4 weeks to really start noticing. After it hits ya full swing just keep takin as daily regimen. I would suggest to get (if they still make it) Sportpharma brand Vanadyl sulfate.
    Bulking.

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by trainingforlife
    Of course you should stop taking it. Dont you read? They say to stop creatine all together so that when you start again like 21 days into NO2 your absorption of creatine is much better. But all in all No2 is garbage. Listen to the majority of the board. If everyone says it looks like ****....... and it smells like ****.... Then guess what my friend? It must be ****..... save your money and stock up on more creatine as NO2 is expensive garbage. They claim the perpetual pump? I say its the perpetual pump for the perpetual chump!!!!!!!! It doesnt work..... Just for ****s and giggles I have tried it (NO2) and didnt get too good of pumps that I wasnt getting already. If you want to take a compound for better pumps I would suggest cheap and reliable vanadyl sulfate. This worked great for pumping me up. Its not to say it will work for you but it did for me. And it took about 4 weeks to really start noticing. After it hits ya full swing just keep takin as daily regimen. I would suggest to get (if they still make it) Sportpharma brand Vanadyl sulfate.
    ok what exactly is vanadyl sulfate???.....never heard of it....do you have any links to info on it?...and where would i get it???......thanks again

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The moajority of the board is split on NO products. 50% Like them, and the other 50% do not. The 50% that do not are split on why they don't like them. Half say its bunk, the other just hate the price of NO supps. Try the NO supps from the companies you trust, and run it for two months. During this time, eliminate all caffeine, ephedra, coffe, teas , and diet colas or others that contain caffeine. Limit chocolate consumption (Including protein powders) Just get vanilla or strawberry flavored ones. Do that and two months later see hoe well they work. Once I did that the pumps have been out of site. Even better if you run them with a pro-hormone, or Real Gear!

well thanks alot for the info guys.....i was not trying to start another N02 debate.....i was really just asking one question and that is..... should i stop taking the creatine while on N02 ?????

97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 97S281_27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, you do not have to stop taking either if the other is taken. They actually do work nice together. MRM makes a product called TRAC which is very similar to taking Creatine and NO2 at the same time. The NO2 is kinda pricey and there are other companies that make very similar products for a better price. Here is a list of those you can purchase here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no2.html

Registered User trainingforlife's Avatar
    trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im not against taking them both together but they claim to stop for about 2-3 weeks then add creatine in the mix so the absorption is much better. And I say its garbage cause I have tried it. And Im not making my opinion cause I take 100 gms of protein....... thats for you pu12en12g.....

Been training for about 14 yrs on and off.
    My diet:

3800 - 4200 cals daily
    250 - 300 gms protein
    500 gms+ carbs

meals 6-8 a day at times depending on season.......

And vanadyl sulfate is a fairly cheap compound that gave me monster pumps it just takes about 3 weeks to a month to work.

You can probably pick up about 100 pills for like 15 bucks at vitamin shoppe..... It is definately comparable to the NO2 claims with regards to pump..... I used to feel my muscles inflating with blood with the vanadyl pumps... Just research it a bit and see if its right for you. It may not even work for you unless your patient. But vanadyl is a fair choice versus money vs product. Give it a shot and see if you like it...
    Bulking.