Thread: ecdysterone

J-Roc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ecdysterone

i have heard some good things about ecdysterone, but i was wondering if anyone here has taken it and what there results were. thx.

odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know how you could have heard anything good about it - nearly everyone on this board destests the stuff. Why? Because it is VERY expensive and does absolutely nothing unless you take very high doses, which just isn't economical.

If you really want to try it, I recommend getting it in an NO product, namely the new NOS XXX. It has plenty of ecdysterone.
    Suck it up and push yourself...biotch

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" ...Snatch

"This is not my body, this is your body...WORK IT"...Mark Jenkins

EAT BIG GET BIG, EAT CLEAN GET LEAN

Ebone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: ecdysterone

Originally posted by J-Roc
    i have heard some good things about ecdysterone, but i was wondering if anyone here has taken it and what there results were. thx.
    *Rolls up a newspaper and gives you the eye* Don't be a bad doggy...bug juice will NOT make you grow.
    Squat till you puke....then squat some more.

Wanna know the secret to getting huge? Pick up a weight, now put it down...repeat process.

Newbie:"I just started lifting...should I try steroids?"
    *sighs as he rolls up a newspaper, then thwaps the hell out of the newbie* NO! BAD DOGGY!

Freediver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freediver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freediver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freediver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freediver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had positive results with ecdysterone. Sure, you need to take a lot of it. This is one of those supplements which gets a lot of negative hype from people who took too little or thought it was a dumb concept, and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon about how it sucks etc.

It is one thing to say that something sucks and doesn't work; it is a totally different concept to say that something is too expensive. Ecdy is expensive, but that doesn't make it suck. If someone wants to know if something works, you should only comment if you have tried it in high doses yourself, in controlled conditions. I think it's irresponsible to say that it sucks and doesn't work because you read somewhere else on the forum that it sucks, or because your friend's friend's friend tried it and found it didn't work. The dumbest thing of all is to say that something sucks because it seems like it shouldn't work, i.e. it is 'bug juice' therefore it can't possibly work. If bug juice doesn't work, then why should the root of a tree or a random molecule created by a scientist?

Another example of this is the liquid creatine. Dimaxx comes out with something they call liquid creatine and everyone says it sucks without even trying it, because liquid creatine 'sucks by definition.' Of course, those same people failed to realize that whatever works that is in Dimaxx obviously has nothing to do with creatine, because creatine does not give you a sudden huge burst of energy like Dimaxx does. In my opinion, Dimaxx contains some sort of stabilized NADH or ATP, because I get the same effect from it as I do with sublingual NADH/ATP. I asked the people who make it about that and they declined to comment.

Eric
    BC, Canada

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Freediver
    I've had positive results with ecdysterone. Sure, you need to take a lot of it. This is one of those supplements which gets a lot of negative hype from people who took too little or thought it was a dumb concept, and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon about how it sucks etc.

It is one thing to say that something sucks and doesn't work; it is a totally different concept to say that something is too expensive. Ecdy is expensive, but that doesn't make it suck. If someone wants to know if something works, you should only comment if you have tried it in high doses yourself, in controlled conditions. I think it's irresponsible to say that it sucks and doesn't work because you read somewhere else on the forum that it sucks, or because your friend's friend's friend tried it and found it didn't work. The dumbest thing of all is to say that something sucks because it seems like it shouldn't work, i.e. it is 'bug juice' therefore it can't possibly work. If bug juice doesn't work, then why should the root of a tree or a random molecule created by a scientist?

Another example of this is the liquid creatine. Dimaxx comes out with something they call liquid creatine and everyone says it sucks without even trying it, because liquid creatine 'sucks by definition.' Of course, those same people failed to realize that whatever works that is in Dimaxx obviously has nothing to do with creatine, because creatine does not give you a sudden huge burst of energy like Dimaxx does. In my opinion, Dimaxx contains some sort of stabilized NADH or ATP, because I get the same effect from it as I do with sublingual NADH/ATP. I asked the people who make it about that and they declined to comment.

Eric
    BC, Canada
    But seriously depsite your HIGH dosages, you know its not worth the money, you buy better **** with 1/5 the money and have about the same gains or whatever. Just get a good creatine volumizer; Swole V2, Cold Fusion, Satur8, etc
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odor007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm...there were a few unnecessary below-the-belt jabs there, but you kept things under control, so I'll let that alone...

Anyway, I too had a feeling that ecdysterone was getting bad reviews from so many people only because people who hadn't tried it but had heard bad things spread silly rumors. This especially seems to be true on this forum, where many of the products people talk sh*t about on a daily basis have worked great for me (namely NO products). Because of this, I decided to give ecdysterone a whril, and bought some of BSN's Betalin. I took in roughly 900mg of ecdysterone (9 pills daily, compared to the 6 pills recommend daily), and it did absolutely nothing. Appearantly you have to take in more around 1,200mg for it to do anything. Even at 900mg daily, it would cost me nearly $100 to buy a supply for a little over two weeks - I'm not a millionaire.
    Suck it up and push yourself...biotch

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" ...Snatch

"This is not my body, this is your body...WORK IT"...Mark Jenkins

EAT BIG GET BIG, EAT CLEAN GET LEAN