whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will push ups intefere with bodybuilding?

I have to improve my push up counts because we do alot of them in sports practice. Basically 3-4 sets of 25s. I am fit and strong but can only do 1 good set of 25 and then the rest goes downhill to like 15-20 and then struggling to do 15 even.

Im wondering if doing 2-3 sets to failur every night will intefere with my bodybuilding plans? Thanks

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2-3 sets of pushups to failure everynight will train your muscles for endurance, and possibly overtrain them. If you do more sets in the gym on top of this, it just increases the chances of overtraining.

What kind of sports practice? If you are in highschool, and you want to play the sport, you need to prioritize. Trying to bodybuild in season usually isn't that productive. Do the team workouts, and hit anything they missed in the gym some other time.
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

Location: ....................... C:\DOS C:\DOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN
    Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connie Rolleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I had pesonally experienced better lifts doing one set of pushups to failure (60) the night before chest day. By better I mean my last set was 20lbs heavier than planned and hit for 4 reps.

I was happy. I do it all the time now.
    *-.,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*-.,,.-*
    Guy 1: All these fall colors remind me of back home.
    Guy 2: Yeah, orange like the ball at the Nick's game, red like mamma mia's pasta sauce....
    Guy 1: And brown, like the guys I don't pick up in my cab!
    *-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*-.,.-*

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Connie Rolleman
    I had pesonally experienced better lifts doing one set of pushups to failure (60) the night before chest day. By better I mean my last set was 20lbs heavier than planned and hit for 4 reps.

I was happy. I do it all the time now.
    Results not typical
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.