lax 28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lose and Gain Weight Too fast

I started lifting May of this year at 132-134 pounds depending on water. I went up to 170 by the start of August. Once school started in the fall i took a month off because of the work load. I stayed at 170 but lost some of my muscle. I started lifting again in October and went up to 180 by thanksgiving. I stayed at around 180 till midway through January. I began to run but tried to increase my calorie intake in January. I am now 158-160. I am stronger then i was in December but only about 1 or less % body fat. Is it possible for me to drop more body fat without losing weight?

8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no
    shyler

"If your not gaining weight EAT MORE"

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its not likely dude. In order to do that you would have to gain muscle at the same time. So in less your a beginner its not going to happen.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Bigpecs
    Its not likely dude. In order to do that you would have to gain muscle at the same time. So, unless your a beginner its not going to happen.
    Bump, don't you just love beginners gains?