sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sydazak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should i be cutting...

guys uv seen my picture and if you dont please look at my profile. i want to be cut for summer so what would u say how would i look after i cut. i weight 145 lbs
    BULKING CONTEST STARTS 1ST NOVEMBER
    ---------------------------------------------
    MEMBER OF WINTER BULKING CONTEST
    ---------------------------------------------
    - - - MAKER OF WINTER BULKING CONTEST- - -

" Sucesses is a journey not a destination "

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your 5'10 and only 145 you shouldn't cut.

ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your 145 lbs.... im 175 and i need to bulk soon soooo. you need to bulk!