VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Weak Biceps after Back workout

I find that when I do my back/biceps my biceps are really weak after back. I start with my back and by the time I'm done my biceps are already torn down. It only takes a few direct bicep excersises to finish them off. Is this a good thing? Should I continue to workout this way or should I do biceps with a different body part? I currently do

Chest/tris

Back/bis

Legs/Shoulders

I was thinking of doing my bis/tris, chest/shoulders, back/abs, Legs. So I would be working out 4 days instead of 3. What do you guys think?

I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i do my biceps before back

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your bis are that dead after a back routine then:

• You're using improper form.
    • The weight is too heavy for your back so you're cheating with your bis.
    • Or your bis are really weak and need to catch up with the rest of your body.

TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Concentrate on doing back, and exerting only those muscles.
    I did back and bis today.
    When I was doing lat pull down I was only using 100 lbs. I can max out around 162.5-175.
    I only use 100 because I can concentrate on ONLY using my lats and back to pull on it. I try to think of my arms only as hooks and the only muscles I have are forearms and lats. It works great.
    After awhile of weight lifting you should have a good mind/muscle connection to where you can isolate muscles on compound movements.