BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)

Here is a VERY important tip for you beginners.

I've noticed a lot of guys, some who've been here a while and some new guys, have posted questions about products they've purchased, AFTER they've purchased them. Here's a little tip for you. Do a little reading and find out what you're spending your money on. Don't just walk into any health store and pick up a product because of the picture on the bottle or because it says, best mass gainer or something like that. You're going to go nowhere if you don't know what you're buying and how to use it. I just finished reading a post where the thread starter said he went and bought some "whey protein thingy" after a workout. This person is obviously uneducated and ignorant about supplementation. I know a lot of others like him are on these boards so do yourself a favor and do a little research, ask a few questions BEFORE you buy and save some money.
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    that is a very good point, I have noticed this a lot. If your going to spend a lot of $$$ on somethin ya better make sure it works and its worth the price BEFORE you buy it.
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Here is a VERY important tip for you beginners.

Originally posted by BigGunns
    I've noticed a lot of guys, some who've been here a while and some new guys, have posted questions about products they've purchased, AFTER they've purchased them. Here's a little tip for you. Do a little reading and find out what you're spending your money on. Don't just walk into any health store and pick up a product because of the picture on the bottle or because it says, best mass gainer or something like that. You're going to go nowhere if you don't know what you're buying and how to use it. I just finished reading a post where the thread starter said he went and bought some "whey protein thingy" after a workout. This person is obviously uneducated and ignorant about supplementation. I know a lot of others like him are on these boards so do yourself a favor and do a little research, ask a few questions BEFORE you buy and save some money.
    I wish i knew of this forum when i was 16. I wish i had the common sence to read about ****. I wish i didnt listen to all the damn posters in my gym talking about andro saying "steroid like gains w. no side effects". Well, there were side effects...and they weren't pleasent.

Good post.

Bump!

Br

Mossma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea. I do the research, and ask the questions. Mainly to you guys. IT has made all the difference in the world. And as cheezy as it sounds I am very thankful for it.

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha when i was 14 i was in my TWINLAB gainers fuel stage.

what nasty **** that was.!

joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Here is a VERY important tip for you beginners.

Originally posted by BiG RED HH

I wish i knew of this forum when i was 16. I wish i had the common sence to read about ****. I wish i didnt listen to all the damn posters in my gym talking about andro saying "steroid like gains w. no side effects". Well, there were side effects...and they weren't pleasent.

Good post.

Bump!

Br
    Bump On br
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone
    walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

bb4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best advice I ever heard on here lately! Hopefully this topc doesn't get moved so other newbies can ride it
    'The Created Kills The Creator'

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my cousin has been into body building for nearly 15 years and he still says that musscle tech products are the best such a nitrotech cell tech and hydroxycut i dont think he would trust much other brands but oh well its his money.

Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Here is a VERY important tip for you beginners.

Originally posted by BiG RED HH

Good post.

Bump!

Br
    What were your side effects?

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i bet that one was his balls didnt work no offence and it probably gave him a bit of depression

bb4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I guess everyone has the own prefences. I have to say taht Muscle-Tech products do work, except there expenseive as hell and there are other products out there that do the samething
    'The Created Kills The Creator'

Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Optimum's Pro Complex. That **** is bomb

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great post BigGunns couldn't agree with you more, but at least some people are asking questions before they start taking it, even though they've already bought it. Better than they finding out what it can do afterwards.