Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to even out your arms!

Hey everybody. I've been reading these forums for awhile and the one problem that people seem to have, mainly teenagers, that has gone unanswered, is how to even out your arms, mainly biceps. Before I start, let me just say that this has worked for me, and in no way I'm I saying that "THIS IS THE WAY" or "ONLY THIS WILL WORK," I'm just saying that this worked for me and it might work for you if you try it.

Aight, a little background information first. I'm completely right handed. I shouldn't even say that, as I'm COMPLETELY RIGHT SIDED. Yet, my left bicep is the bigger and stronger one. The biggest margain of difference for my arms was probably about a year ago, right before I started to use this technique. My left was almost an inch bigger than my right.

Now, this is what I do. First, my main and most important bicep exercise is the eZ-curl preacher bench. I do four main sets, and RIGHT after each set I do starting dumbbel curls. I'll do first right curl, than left curl, right, left, etc. When I get to the 6th on my right, I do the 6th and go up to 8 reps on my right. Than I do curls with BOTH of my arms at the same time, usually 2-4 more reps. So, my right arm gets 2 more reps, but it's important WHEN they get those two reps, as I have described about.

Basically, I do the above on almost everything I do that can be done individually which each arm. One other thing that I found that works is to, at the end of each workout, to try to do a curling max for only your right arm. Now, a year later, my left is only 1/8 of an inch bigger!

I hope this was help for atleast one person.
    Last edited by Aker; 04-04-2002 at 09:06 PM.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I love dumbells so I can really concentrate on the weaker muscle.

Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russell EW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump.. nice post
    Think your Frackus Worthy?

www.Frackus.com

Make Posts. Get Votes. Feel good.

Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by EAE
    Yeah, I love dumbells so I can really concentrate on the weaker muscle.
    Yup, that is the same reason that I love them. With barbels, one hand will always take over more than the other. But, nothing means Ez-Curl Preacher Curls, in my opinion.