C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100)

Why would you cycle Ephedrine......

I've heard that the thermogenic effects of ephedrine only improve with time so why is it good to cycle it?

I don't remeber where I read this so I was wondering if someone could please post an article that states the improvement in the thermogenic effects.

Thanks in advance
    Please "neg" me...I love it!

C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bump

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is my understanding that the effectiveness of ephedrine on your body decreases with time, hence the need to cycle
    Tired

the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would think ephedrine would be like just about any supplement. If you keep using it the receptors will eventually build a tolerance for it. If you take some time off and go back you will shock your system again. My wife used ephedrine a lot and she would complain about it not working as good after months of using it. She stopped it for a while, got back on and she was getting results.
    to be the man you have to beat the man

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some poeple want the noticeable CNS stim effect, and that decreases with time. Otherwise, I don't see a need to take off very often if you wish to be on for a long time (long cutter).
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

Originally posted by jweave23
    Some poeple want the noticeable CNS stim effect, and that decreases with time. Otherwise, I don't see a need to take off very often if you wish to be on for a long time (long cutter).
    I've also read that the stimulating effects do wear off rather quickly but the thermogenic effects actually increase with time.So I'll keep using the EC until I run out then.

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by C-Los
    I've also read that the stimulating effects do wear off rather quickly but the thermogenic effects actually increase with time.So I'll keep using the EC until I run out then.
    Exactly.. it still works over a long period of time, just take it responsibly and your set.

Peace
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

factzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only 2 reasons I can think of cycling ephedrine.
    1) To re-hash the CNS stim. effect
    2) Prostate issues

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It burns out your adrenal glands. Keep taking it.

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    it was will brink who said that ephdrines effects improve with time. i give this guy a lot of credit so i believe it

Originally posted by Dedicated1
    It burns out your adrenal glands. Keep taking it.
    Don't roll your eyes at me boy! LOL

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=898&

Check that link out. I'm sure theres more but thats all I could find right now. I'm not really into listening to studies when it comes to BB stuff but when it comes to supplements I take it a little bit more seriously. I don't know where you've read that it burns your adrenal glands but I would like to see some studies stating that before I believe it.

Skywalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it may be a matter of individual to individual or their respective receptors...

personally, i know that epedrine will work as it is supposed to do so for about a solid month, then i notice a decline in the effects. this is why i cycle it. i like to get the full effects of the ****, a 'shock' value if you will. but, the stuff is great.
    23/6'2.5"/203lbs/11%BF
    11 weeks out....

Where can I find some Balco?

ThePirate030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by factzone
    Only 2 reasons I can think of cycling ephedrine.
    1) To re-hash the CNS stim. effect
    2) Prostate issues
    How does ephedrine effect your prostate? I've been taking an EC stack for a while. I take one about three to four times a week with three days off. I've never had prostate problems. It actually make me perform better in bed. I seem to go on forever. But maybe that's just me.

Theres no indication anywhere in that link about it long term use being bad for your glands, only the effects lasting after the feel is gone. Im not going to go find any studies for you to prove a point. Its like the pancreas produces insulin. Some BB's take shots of insulin to build muscle, too much will cause the pancreas to not produce insulin. Although thermos do not produce adrenalin by themselves, they do stimulate the production of it. My question is, how long do you think they can do it for? If you choose not believe it, thats fine. Like I said, keep taking it.

the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the blade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just learned some new things. Thanks guys. Sorry about the crappy advice C-LOS.
    to be the man you have to beat the man

Originally posted by Dedicated1
    Theres no indication anywhere in that link about it long term use being bad for your glands, only the effects lasting after the feel is gone. Im not going to go find any studies for you to prove a point. Its like the pancreas produces insulin. Some BB's take shots of insulin to build muscle, too much will cause the pancreas to not produce insulin. Although thermos do not produce adrenalin by themselves, they do stimulate the production of it. My question is, how long do you think they can do it for? If you choose not believe it, thats fine. Like I said, keep taking it.
    Thanks for your great input!

Originally posted by the blade
    I just learned some new things. Thanks guys. Sorry about the crappy advice C-LOS.
    Hey bro we're all here to learn. I'm not saying that this is the best way to use eca but I'd just like to know everyone's opinion. btw, I'm sure no one here is on a cut 365 days out of the year anyways.

BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been taking CLENBUTRX everyday !!! is that bad? should i do a few days on, a few days off or ?

I always thought you take these thermos everyday - even on a non workout day..

please advise.

Originally posted by BrightNail
    I've been taking CLENBUTRX everyday !!! is that bad? should i do a few days on, a few days off or ?

I always thought you take these thermos everyday - even on a non workout day..

please advise.
    Its fine to take them, just dont buy bottle after bottle, taking them one after another. Take time off is all im trying say.

BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hmm,
    well I've been on this bottle for like a month now...(and I have leaned up alot).....

what is a good duration to cycle - 2 months/ 1 mnths/ 3 months!!

DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im surprised no one has said because ephedrine is a strong stimulant that works ur heart like a bitch and loads of other things, take it everyday for a year? stupid idea...

yea and you do become tolerant to it but ^ is the main point

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by DJ Sina
    im surprised no one has said because ephedrine is a strong stimulant that works ur heart like a bitch and loads of other things, take it everyday for a year? stupid idea...

yea and you do become tolerant to it but ^ is the main point
    Stimulant effect won't last a year, I guarantee it. That will normally wear off after 1 or 2 months of use. BP, and Heart Rate will return to normal levels, at least that's my experience with it.

Peace
    =======
    =======

actually, for fat loss you can tailor your dosages so you don't feel CNS stimulation. Like take 12.5mg ephedrine/100mg caffeine 4-6 times daily, that will usually cut back on any side effects, and it still works just as well for fat loss.

Good point. IMO the CNS stimulation ceases 4-8 weeks. Heart rate will return to normal as soon as CNS stumulation stops.

Originally posted by factzone
    Good point. IMO the CNS stimulation ceases 4-8 weeks. Heart rate will return to normal as soon as CNS stumulation stops.
    Once I reach my target BF, I'm going to cycle off, with the exact same diet and closely monitors results, to see how the body reacts w/o EC.

Peace
    =======
    =======

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Big Cat has said (something to the effect of) that taking an ephedra product can remain effective for fat burning for up to 20weeks.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Originally posted by u5711
    Big Cat has said (something to the effect of) that taking an ephedra product can remain effective for fat burning for up to 20weeks.
    I'd really like to know.. because i'm almost believing at this point it's all in my head, and it's not actually the ephedrine that is helping with fat loss anymore.

Peace
    =======
    =======

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Canadian_AF
    I'd really like to know.. because i'm almost believing at this point it's all in my head, and it's not actually the ephedrine that is helping with fat loss anymore.

Peace

Hes talked a lot about it. I think he said there were positive effects on t3 at around 13weeks. I really dont remember all the details but he did say it's a very effective aid for longer-term fat loss.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

ltnbob4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've taken EC for years 3-4 times/week when I work out. I have no prostate problems. All's normal says Doc. It gives me a great energy and concentration to w/o. I did stop taking it during M1T cycle because of bp concerns though. After a week or two on pct I resumed taking it.

Not too many people notice effects on their prostate with ephedrine use, but it does happen. Also, ephedrine will remain effective for fat loss as long as you use it. It will never stop working for fat loss. This is well documented.