Dimitrititov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Two months pain front deltoid (kinda)

Hello,

I have a hard time explaining exactly which area is in pain. Basically what it seems to me is it is somewhere in between my shoulder side of the arm and between my upper chest area. The joint area that is next to the chest that flexes when you do the butterfly motion, or a Bench press. I believe i've torn the muscle about a couple of months ago, and I am "barely" recovering--or maybe it even seems I am. Anyway, besides the point--it still hurts, and I cannot by any means lift weight that I could normally do. I am gaining body mass but I might be compromising my chest area because I have a hard time doing those two exercizes(butterfly and bench, push-ups). Sometimes it also affects that area when Im doing my biceps, that little area begins to hurt like mad. Anyway, im rambling, someone please tell me what a best way to recover from that and *FAST* if by any means possible! I've literally skipped a whole month of working out, and still to no avail.

HELP!!!!!

Thank You!

Question If it makes a difference...

Oh and one more thing, It was my left side -- btw, if my explanation from above isn't good enough to pinpoint the particular spot I'm speaking of, is it possible to post a photo? Ill just circle the area in particular. (im new with the forums)

Thanks!

King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50) King Viscera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like a problem with the long head of the biceps tendon. it might be rubbing the clavical. do u have full rom in your shoulder when you put your arm over your head or when u reach behind your back? do shoulder presses hurt?

Hello,

Sorry for the long reply...

Yes, Something above my pectorial, closer to the shoulder hurts internally. The pain has been dying down but I just want to make sure I dont injure my self again.

RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollTide95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the exact same thing. It is biceps tendonitis. I don't know how you will recover but it had me stuck doing the same bench press for about 5 months. It's just now not hurting.