IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chick Reporting Live From Arnold

For all those interested...

Check out my "real time" updates from the INNER CIRCLE, the 2004 ASC....

IFBB Pro forums, bottom of page
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

SirHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds interesting, but I don't know the address of those forums, and a search on Google isn't turning up anything that looks right...

...I wish I were cool enough to refer to myself in the third person. "CHRIS IS SITTING AT HIS COMPUTER!", "CHRIS IS SCRATCHING HIS ASS!"

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by SirHC
    Sounds interesting, but I don't know the address of those forums, and a search on Google isn't turning up anything that looks right...

...I wish I were cool enough to refer to myself in the third person. "CHRIS IS SITTING AT HIS COMPUTER!", "CHRIS IS SCRATCHING HIS ASS!"
    it's right at the bottom of the bb.com forums page, silly

BobS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    George is getting upset!!

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    mmm thanks bob great idea and already checked it out... enjoy the tanning session...

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally posted by BobS
    George is getting upset!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Third person...? Childs play....!

I've been working on speaking in "4th person" for some time now....I'll unveil it in an official interview after the shows are over this month..

I figure the only way to speak in "fourth person" would be for ME to speak AS IF I were me, speaking about me....

EXAMPLE:

"If I were Bob Cicherillo, what Bob Cicherillo would have to do is come in dryer and sharper for the shows, and only then would Bob Cicherillo place in the top five...What I would suggest to Bob Cicherillo, would be to go by the mirror to be the best Bob Cicherillo that Bob Cicherillo can be...if he were me!"

Basically, It's 3rd person, once removed....

God damn, I'm carb depleated.
    IFBB Athletes rep

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    so what would be fifth person... thats the next step for you....

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bob,

You're pretty funny when you aren't having to argue with someone! :-) LOL

I'm glad to see you have kept your sense of humor, especially during carb depletion!

I'm enjoying the play by play. Good luck bro.

- EME

Originally posted by BOB CHICK

I've been working on speaking in "4th person" for some time now....I'll unveil it in an official interview after the shows are over this month..

I figure the only way to speak in "fourth person" would be for ME to speak AS IF I were me, speaking about me....

EXAMPLE:

"If I were Bob Cicherillo, what Bob Cicherillo would have to do is come in dryer and sharper for the shows, and only then would Bob Cicherillo place in the top five...What I would suggest to Bob Cicherillo, would be to go by the mirror to be the best Bob Cicherillo that Bob Cicherillo can be...if he were me!"

SirHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by forklift
    it's right at the bottom of the bb.com forums page, silly
    Way to make me feel insanelly stupid! ;-)

Heh, Bob Chick's funny.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

EXAMPLE:

LOL funny stuff.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

You have to be depleated to come up with such utter bull****.....
    IFBB Athletes rep

Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Davesta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have to be depleated to come up with such utter bull****.....
    One conversation with me would change your mind about that

I'm sure I could almost keep up with your crazy ramblings!!
    Injured O-lifter!