Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)

Coricidin HBP & getting High

I don't know about you guys but I think this is crazy stuff. Millions of kids and probably even adults are buying *Coricidin HBP* to get HIGH. Its all over the news. This stuff has to be stopped, people are hurting themsleves. The sad thing is you can get them at almost any store, its cold medicine. All they do is take between 4-10 pills and they are getting realy high. What do you guys think?

<>Skillz<>

my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dxm?

1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ok, the thing with coricidin thats is dangerous isnt the dxm, its that other ingredient. Remember, that extra ingredient is for people with high blood pressure, so if you take too much of it it can stop your heart. DXM must be taken in massive doses beyong belief in order to kill you. Yes, it can be lethal, but so is water.

I agree with the whole body is temple, thing... but if you strictly follow that, you wouldnt be on this site.

People will always abuse things, and you shouldnt punish the ones who dont because of the stupid ones who do.

Maybe we should ban aspirin, and other cold medicines. especially ones that contain pseudoephedrine (ingredient to make meth). Because we have such a huge meth problem, why has sudafed never been looked at to get banned? Its because we couldnt stand walking around with a cold.

As far as i know, only a few deaths have been reported from coricidin use, and it isnt near enough to ban something that helps millions when used properly.

alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100) alderog is not very well liked. (-100)
    the high on DXM the furthest thing from fun, and is neurotoxic at higher dosages.

yeah people are getting real high on it hahah.

surprise bitch, DXM causes the same damage as PCP in the brain.

there was an arguement on this a while back, someone post the link again.

1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1wkvirgin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by alderog
    the high on DXM the furthest thing from fun, and is neurotoxic at higher dosages.

yeah people are getting real high on it hahah.

surprise bitch, DXM causes the same damage as PCP in the brain.

there was an arguement on this a while back, someone post the link again.
    I totally disagree from the non-fun. There were times where i hated it, but that was once i was really wanting to get off of drugs. and you dont get any real cravings for it like most drugs.

I loved the not feeling real part.

But what i do agree with is the brain damage. Take it from a two-year dxm user. My head is so ****ed up, i hate it. I pray to god all the time to get me back to normal. but i know it wont happen. i deserve it.

Although, i wouldnt care if coricidin is made illegal, cuz i dont pop em no more... i am always a big anti-activist when it comes to banning drugs.

Why can a person who despises drug use not want them illegal?
    Its because drugs arent the problem. You cant ban every substance that gets someone high, because a new one will be made the next day. Its the people. People need more fun things to do that keeps them away from drugs. The main reason i wanted to do them was to have friends and to have fun. If i had those, i wouldnt have gotten into drugs.

America is blind.

Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by 1wkvirgin
    I totally disagree from the non-fun. There were times where i hated it, but that was once i was really wanting to get off of drugs. and you dont get any real cravings for it like most drugs.

I loved the not feeling real part.

But what i do agree with is the brain damage. Take it from a two-year dxm user. My head is so ****ed up, i hate it. I pray to god all the time to get me back to normal. but i know it wont happen. i deserve it.

Although, i wouldnt care if coricidin is made illegal, cuz i dont pop em no more... i am always a big anti-activist when it comes to banning drugs.

Why can a person who despises drug use not want them illegal?
    Its because drugs arent the problem. You cant ban every substance that gets someone high, because a new one will be made the next day. Its the people. People need more fun things to do that keeps them away from drugs. The main reason i wanted to do them was to have friends and to have fun. If i had those, i wouldnt have gotten into drugs.

America is blind.
    What Kind of high do you get from poppin those pills? is it a good high or a do you feel sick , im just trying to figure out why people luv them so much

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's an anit-histamine.

Back when I was in high school, everyone was buying Nyquil (25% alcohol). Anyone remember clove cigarettes?

Kids will always find something.
    Parents need to be more involved in their kids lives.

But what does it do to you that people love it so much?

chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It fuks you up. Distorts your reality. It was the cool thing to do while I was in junior high.

Originally posted by chris587
    It fuks you up. Distorts your reality. It was the cool thing to do while I was in junior high.
    damn,is it like weed?

chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a different kind of "high" then weed is. I hated it. Tried it once or twice and that was it.

It's a different kind of "high" then weed is. I hated it. Tried it once or twice and that was it.
    Well can you desrcibe to me what its like, I know alot of people that do it and I always turn them down im not into hurting my body. what is it like?

It's hard to describe and it happened a long time ago. It affects people differently but I would never recommend that anyone do it.

It's hard to describe and it happened a long time ago. It affects people differently but I would never recommend that anyone do it.
    wow, seems like serious stuff.

Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to like 5 years ago.

upINtheLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people have been gettin f*cked up on this stuff for a long time.

i am sure some powerful politicians kid got high off of it and daddy found out and now its in the media.

as for what dxm feels like, IT IS THE WORST FEELING IMAGINABLE.

i really dont see how people could like feeling like that unless they are medically depressed and dont like there life.

dxm is some what of a haulucinagen. maybe you have heard the term ROBO trippin, this refers to robotussin.

i have had one experience with dxm and that was more than enough for me. Out of all the illegal drugs i have done in my life, it was a f*ckin legal drug that f*cked me up the most.

Oh yeah, i hate this **** if you didn't notice!!!
    STRIVING in the most illiterate state, we also have a high teenage pregnancy rate :)