Thread: M1T Dosage?

KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

M1T Dosage?

Whats the "recommended" dosage of M1T? I ordered 10mg gelcaps and 10mg is the lable dosage. Will this dose produce results? I read on BB.com that 20-40 is usually taken for best results. Don't mean to sound ignorant, but I don't want to waste money by underdosing and getting no results.

rysigpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been doing tons or research on m1t. Most everyone gets great results with 10 mg, even the big guys. Some use 20mg, but 10 mg a day is the most popular in all the cycle logs i have seen. Please research more before you take this. You will see the benifits of stacking with 4ad, and what to do for PCT. I have learned so much just by doing so and I know I will be doing it right next spring/summer. Do the same so you can make the most of your money and not mess up your body as m1t is powerful stuff.

Here is a good log and cycle, I will be doing something very similar.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=356949

Ryan
    220 lbs, 10% per hydrostatic weighing

jverch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I missing something? I've seen 10mg recommended for M1t...and in some cases 20mg because it is methylated compound which is hard on the liver.
    But then i look at Dianabol (a real steroid) which looks to me as though it also had the methylated bond and the recommended dosage is 20-40mg up to 50mg per day.
    Just wonderin.
    "Every man dies; not every man truly lives"
    William Wallace

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats true. But methylation isn't the only thing that judges a substances toxicity. M4hon is not very harsh on the liver, yet is still methylated.

For some weird reason M1T is extremely harsh, if you don't believe me, pop 30mg ED and tell me your piss is not brown lol.

But seriously, it's hard to judge, just play it safe, and only up the dosage if needed.

jverch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh...I believe what people say and myself wouldn't try more than 10mg per day - but I was just curious whether it was just the fact that it was methylated or more than that, but u answered my question.
    "Every man dies; not every man truly lives"
    William Wallace

I think the big thing is that most people don't or won't see a noticable positive difference in taking 20mg instead of 10mg other then more/stronger side effects. Many haven't seen more strength or weight gain in taking the bigger doses, so why hurt your livuer any mroe then u have to. Thats the way i look at it.

KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!!

rysigpi, thanks for the info. I researched M1T in general on bb.com. The fact sheet on M1T stated 20-40mg per day as giving best results. All of the brands I researched stated 10mg per day. I too heard it was pretty harsh and dont want to take too much if not needed. Other PH posts I've read on other PHs suggest upping doses, etc. But to date I have found nothing on M1T doses. I want to be safe, but effectively. I do not want to flush money down the tubes.

Any suggestions on PCT?? I am planning to get 6-OXO and milk thistle for a four week PCT after the M1T cycle. Maybe some TBomb II or ZMA as well.

Benj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On a slightly related note, most recommend to start with 5mg of M1T on the first week. But legalgear's M1t comes in 10mg only right? So is there a way of splitting up the dosage?

i would think it would be hard to split a gel cap with a liquid substance inside.....but maybe somehow? or just go with ones that have 5 mg tabs......

Ryan

BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Benj
    On a slightly related note, most recommend to start with 5mg of M1T on the first week. But legalgear's M1t comes in 10mg only right? So is there a way of splitting up the dosage?
    Nah, you really don't want to open those things up. If you're dead set on using LG and don't want to up the dosage, just use it 30-45 minutes before you work out each day. Otherwise go with a product that comes in smaller doses. I use LG m1t myself, and use 20mg/day. No bad side effects except for a bit of an increase in acne... of course, everyone is different...

Benj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help, I was thinking of buying both LG and HP M1T. HP's come in 5mg so I can take those during the first week, then when I'm ready to up the dosage to around 10-20 then I can take LG. Although I don't know if it's a good idea to be combining M1T from two different manufacturers.

Reason why I'm hesitating on Higer Power is that I've heard a lot of feedback about them underdosing.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Benj
    Thanks for the help, I was thinking of buying both LG and HP M1T. HP's come in 5mg so I can take those during the first week, then when I'm ready to up the dosage to around 10-20 then I can take LG. Although I don't know if it's a good idea to be combining M1T from two different manufacturers.

Reason why I'm hesitating on Higer Power is that I've heard a lot of feedback about them underdosing.

I was thinking the same thing, but you know its so damn cheap you might as well. What's $10 to see how your body reacts, in the greater scheme of things?