Thread: wet wolf

luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

wet wolf

kinda wanna know what you guys think of him for those who have heard of him

Babe4Muscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by luvstolift View Post
    kinda wanna know what you guys think of him for those who have heard of him
    If you are thinking of using him, I hope you are thick skinned. From speaking to him briefly, he is a smart ass, but knows what he is doing.
    Just shut up and lift something!

luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Babe4Muscles View Post
    If you are thinking of using him, I hope you are thick skinned. From speaking to him briefly, he is a smart ass, but knows what he is doing.
    i agree with both of those points. thing is, he seems to not believe in the whole notion of bulking for women (from what i can tell).

Babe4Muscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with both of those points. thing is, he seems to not believe in the whole notion of bulking for women (from what i can tell).
    To each his/her own. His methodology has worked for many women on another site and some love him while others don't. That is how it is for a lot of things though. Some love carb cycling and some don't. Some love to be pushed to the limit while some don't.
    Just shut up and lift something!

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with his training principles pretty much and use them myself:
    frequency and intensity over volume
    free weights over machines
    full body/upper lower over bodybuilder splits

But he is a complete nutritional bro. I wouldn't take any nutritional advice from him.

get what your saying. had him look at my diet and he did make a couple changes but they were nothing like "oh don't eat this it is bad for you":
    1. change up carb and fat sources..thinks he means more variety by this
    2. and keep protein shake to post workout only

he think he is "right" in the sense that when possible, whole food should always be chosen over supplements.

Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    I agree with his training principles pretty much and use them myself:
    frequency and intensity over volume
    free weights over machines
    full body/upper lower over bodybuilder splits

But he is a complete nutritional bro. I wouldn't take any nutritional advice from him.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get what your saying. had him look at my diet and he did make a couple changes but they were nothing like "oh don't eat this it is bad for you":
    1. change up carb and fat sources..thinks he means more variety by this
    2. and keep protein shake to post workout only

he think he is "right" in the sense that when possible, whole food should always be chosen over supplements.
    Oh I am definitely pro whole foods myself, never use protein shakes etc.
    But he was into this whole clean eating dogma, dairy is bad for you, maybe he changed some of his views.
    If you are happy with him, that's the most important thing.
    It's important to trust your coach/nutritionist. I don't get it when people have coaches and constantly question their decisions and post questions here, esp. in later stages of contest prep.

Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Oh I am definitely pro whole foods myself, never use protein shakes etc.
    But he was into this whole clean eating dogma, dairy is bad for you, maybe he changed some of his views.
    If you are happy with him, that's the most important thing.
    It's important to trust your coach/nutritionist. I don't get it when people have coaches and constantly question their decisions and post questions here, esp. in later stages of contest prep.
    do u ever find it hard to hit your protein macros without the shakes?