Tick Tick Boom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CC + PB with breakfastt?

Should I include some cottage cheese (1/2 cup low-fat) as well as nautral peanut butter (2 tbsp?) in my breakfast if I am trying to loose fat/cut?

Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100)
    I came here to post the exact same question -
    I found out that I feel better than usual when I eat some pb with the oats and whey in the morning.
    I tried it last week and figured I'll ask about it.

I usually only eat a bit of pb before going to sleep when cutting. Is it a good idea to eat some in the morning as well?

I had great results in my last week of cutting so if it did anything bad it wasn't that horrible and I really like the taste it gives the oats.

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't want a protien + fat meal in the morning, eat a protien + carb meal as your first meal of the day.
    Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why would you want to add more calories if you are looking to cut?

Tick Tick Boom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm trying to loose weight, but i'm talking about just eating 1/2 cup of cc and 2 tbsp of natty pb for breakfast

Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100) Kaner is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally posted by Timber
    You don't want a protien + fat meal in the morning, eat a protien + carb meal as your first meal of the day.
    Protein, Carb and a little Fat meal. Not a pf meal...

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Kaner
    Protein, Carb and a little Fat meal. Not a pf meal...
    You want minimal fat in the morning anyways. You aren't supposed to mix carbs and fat.

Originally posted by Timber
    You want minimal fat in the morning anyways. You aren't supposed to mix carbs and fat.
    It's really not that horrible if it's low gi carbs and good fats.

Originally posted by Kaner
    It's really not that horrible if it's low gi carbs and good fats.
    Oats aren't really low GI. Low GI is something like green vegetables.