eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

About how much water weight do you lose when you go off Creatine?

I have taken Satur8 for the last 2 months so March will be my off-month.

About how many pounds (if any) of water weight do you think I will lose?

zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much have you gained on the satur8?

It depends on the individual how much you have retained, I for example dont hold a lot of water weight. but you might.
    More Testicles Means More Iron - Lunch Lady Dorris

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lost about 5 pounds after the very first time on monohydrate,
    SIxpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"