3daysl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the purpose of Carb loading on Keto?

Hi all just wondering what the purpose of Carb loading is when on the Keto diet given that the end source of lipid metabolism and carbohydrate metabolism are the same (during kreb cycle). I'm just assuming lipid metabolism would then make the need for Carbs redundant? Would it be a wise to assume that the body would adapt to meet all physiological needs irrespective of carbohydrates or even fat. In nature very rarely you see carnivores / hunters feasting on starchy sugary foods and yet they continue to grow.
    Secondly, keto mimics the bodily processes that occur during starvation however, if caloric intake was equal to or above BMR...and the processes still existed... would it be starvaton????
    Change your attitude and change your life

aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aplbtm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there-

I hope that this helps explain your questions.

http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/...genic-diet.htm

3daysl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perfect, thanks for that, I have been on Keto for two weeks and am about to venture into my first carb load but didn't understand its purpose. I have noticed the difference in the gym in regards to exercise intensity which is severely diminished. Thoughts on creatine?
    Change your attitude and change your life