Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many calories should take in at my hieght 6'3" and weight 180 lbs ???

this past month and a half ive been really struggling to gain weight, i usually gain 5lbs a month.. but im only up to 182 lbs now.

ive been getting around 3000-3500 calories a day and around 200 grams of protien or more...

should i increase my calories even more or what?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find your TDEE here and add 300-500 more to gain weight.
    http://www.weight-loss-resources.com...ycalories.html
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)

boyscouT's Guide To A Better Life

Overall Nutrition: Read all sticky's located in the NUTRITION SECTION
    Nutrition Surrounding Training: Read Alan Aragon's sticky on PRE, DURING, & POSTWORKOUT NUTRITION
    Fat Loss: Read all sticky's located in the LOSING FAT SECTION
    Training: Read all sticky's located in the WORKOUT PROGRAMS SECTION & take extra care when reading THIS
    Cardio: Read Alan Aragon's sticky titled MYTHS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: THE LOW INTENSITY FAT BURNING ZONE & FASTED CARDIO
    Exercise Guide (INCLUDES BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES): Read all links located HERE

Figuring out your CALORIE requirements (2-STEP PROCESS):
    • If <20% BF:
      • For cutting (CALORIE DEFICIT), I suggest -200 cals. For bulking (CALORIE SURPLUS), I suggest +200 cals
    • If >20% BF:
      • For cutting (CALORIE DEFICIT), I suggest -500 cals. For bulking (CALORIE SURPLUS), YOU DELUSIONAL? CUT!
    Figuring out your MACRONUTRIENT ratios:

I recommend:
    • 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight
    • At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats (40% POLYUNSATURATED, 30% MONOUNSATURATED, & 30% SATURATED)
    • Carbs are up to you (I PREFER TO KEEP COMPLEX CARBS AT BREAKFAST, PREWORKOUT, AND POSTWORKOUT)

Other important tips:
    • Meal size & frequency are not set in stone. (FYI SMALLER/MORE FREQUENT MEALS YEILDS FOR OPTIMAL ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS)
    • I recommend P+C+F (P = Protein, C = Carbohydrate, F = Fat) in every meal except:
      • preWO (P+C)
      • immediate post workout (P+C)
      • and bedtime (P+F)
    • Eat your fruits & veggies!
    • Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day
    Food Journal: FITDAY.COM

Food Database: NUTRITIONDATA.COM

FDA Guidelines For Food Labels: FDA DEFINITIONS

Proteins:
    • Egg Whites
    • Chicken
    • Turkey
    • Beef
    • Pork
    • Tuna / Salmon / Seafood
    • Tofu
    • Whey protein powder
    • Casein protein powder
    • Essentially most any other source of protein
    Complex Carbohydrates:
    • Oats (ALL KINDS), oat bran, oat bran cereal (I.E. CHEERIOS)
    • Potatoes (ALL KINDS)
    • Rice (ALL KINDS)
    • Pasta (ALL KINDS)
    • Bread (ALL KINDS)
    • Beans (ALL KINDS)
    Simple Carbohydrates:
    • Maltodextrin (FOR DURING/POST WORKOUT)
    • Dextrose (FOR DURING/POST WORKOUT)
    Other Carbohydrates (FIBROUS):
    • Fruits
    • Vegetables
    Fats: DO NOT FEAR FAT!Dairy:
    • Milk (ALL KINDS)
    • Cottage Cheese (LOW-FAT or FAT FREE)
    • Yogurt (LOW-FAT or FAT FREE)
    Stay away from:**THE ABOVE ARE JUST GUIDELINES... IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND ADJUST AS NECESSARY**
    Attached Files

Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one last question, how often should i add 200 calories to my normal intake while bulking?

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its a self-induced portion regulated process.

What this entails is you need to find the answer by yourself.

To clear the Obfuscations in that statement, let me give you a simplistic approach.

I am 6"4 215lbs roughly 12%bf.

Websites have told me to consume 3500 calories to gain weight, Members on this board will foster some random number, and utterly cogent their reasoning behind such an answer.
    Point is, you will get an immeasurable amount of recommendations of caloric intake, you need to figure this out by yourself.

Weigh yourself daily, are you staying at the same weight ? If yes, then good.
    Track your calories, find how many calories you are consuming, that will be the amount of calories needed to sustain your weight.

Take that caloric value you fostered, and add 200+ calories everyday. Weigh yourself in a week and see how much you gained if any. Dependent on there will help determine the amount needed to increase in weight.

Its a simple yet overstated fact, you will gain weight, if you consume more calories then expended.