TheOx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I eat the same amount of calories each day?

I am in a bulking cycle now and I was wondering if I should eat the same amount of calories everyday. I have heard that you shouldn't eat as many calories on your off days because this may add to much fat by the end of the cycle. I just want to know should i lower my calories on off days or eat the same amount as on workout days. Thanks for all the replies in advance.

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would eat the same on both days but i would think you need more on off days cuz thats when your muscle actually repairs itself

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ur muscles actually repair themselves all day every day
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

__KinkaiD__0000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Changing your daily calorie intake is a wise thing to do.
    This could in example be, monday: 4000 kcals, tuesday 4200 kcals, wednesday 3800 kcals. and so on. This keeps surprising your body and works the same as changing your split as you will not fall in a rut/drag.
    Mariusza Pudzianowskiego's protege.

.: .Duma i honor na zawsze. :.

Resident since December 2001.

[Previous names:
    CQ_Demolisher: 850 posts
    CQ_Demolishers: 250 posts
    KinkaiD: 150 posts
    JohhnyOO: 75 posts
    DeNNeWW:2 11 posts
    to be continued?..]

TheOx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the input guys. I would appreciate more post so I can get a wealth of opinions to compare and contrast.