Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    IstupidIkno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what creatine brand do you guys use?

i just need a small push or head start building muscle. i just got done reading the stickies and am wondering what you guys use. xyience nox cg3 is listed in the top 3 sellers here on bb.com and i seen that brand alot on UFC so im thinking about it, but i dont wanna jump to conclusions that its good just cuz i saw it on TV =/ there is a buy 1 get 1 free on it now though...hmmmmm......i also see muscle tech being mentioned on some websites searching on google...

so far the only supplement i take is ON whey. im thinkin about adding something else into my supplements that i take to help me gain faster but i dun wanna go overboard.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IstupidIkno View Post
    i just need a small push or head start building muscle. i just got done reading the stickies and am wondering what you guys use. xyience nox cg3 is listed in the top 3 sellers here on bb.com and i seen that brand alot on UFC so im thinking about it, but i dont wanna jump to conclusions that its good just cuz i saw it on TV =/ there is a buy 1 get 1 free on it now though...hmmmmm......

so far the only supplement i take is ON whey. im thinkin about adding something else into my supplements that i take to help me gain faster but i dun wanna go overboard.
    Make sure you have a good diet/training routine.

Also stick to basic supplements: Protein/Creatine/Multi/Fish Oils

Prolabs Creapure is a great one, Now Vitmin is solid, and Now Omega 3 is an excellent choice. I would start there.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    After diet and training are in check:

SUPPLEMENT BASICS: LEARN MORE HERE

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

i just need a small push or head start building muscle. i just got done reading the stickies and am wondering what you guys use. xyience nox cg3 is listed in the top 3 sellers here on bb.com and i seen that brand alot on UFC so im thinking about it, but i dont wanna jump to conclusions that its good just cuz i saw it on TV =/ there is a buy 1 get 1 free on it now though...hmmmmm......i also see muscle tech being mentioned on some websites searching on google...

creatine monohydrate is a good choice. very very inexpensive these days. when i was 18 that **** was INSANELY expensive. you can get 1 kilo for 12 bucks shipped.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDwrkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=boyscouT;35720541]After diet and training are in check:

[*]MULTI-VITAMIN: NOW EcoGreen (FOR MEN) or ON Opti-Women (FOR WOMEN)

I take it you don't like opti-men?

To the OP, I personally like Green Mag Creatine. The sour apple taste pretty good and it works well
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    personally, i use sizeon - lemon. it tastes great and deffinitly works. gaspari has one of the best creatine formula's IMO.

Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Omega Sports Thunder

2 of the best creatine products ou IMO

KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCoils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Assuming diet and training are in check:

Isatori CEXL, not many people seem to be fond of this stuff (though there are a couple of logs been ran and getting good feedback at the moment) but its my personal favourite.

Creatine Mono, you can get this stuff for next to nothing, and it works almost as well as many of the fancy creatine formulas.

hmmmmm......you guys seem to emphasize diet and training alot...im not too sure if i have those down yet. im just not sure now. what happens if you take creatine and ur diet and training isnt as good as it could be? or what if you dont work out your lower half as much? will it make you fat down there or something?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hmmmmm......you guys seem to emphasize diet and training alot...im not too sure if i have those down yet. im just not sure now. what happens if you take creatine and ur diet and training isnt as good as it could be? or what if you dont work out your lower half as much? will it make you fat down there or something?
    Get your diet and training in order BEFORE taking any supplements.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, diet and training are very important...Controlled Labs Green MAG!

NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEADmike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NOX CG3 = Overpriced and overrated and overpromoted.

If Xyience didn't spend so much damn money on sponsors and advertising, maybe they could afford to drop the price a bit. Although, they would probably go out of business too.

In all seriousness, NOX CG3 is a semi-decent product though. Just way too overpriced. There are many other products out there that are not only much better (Product and performance wise), but also much cheaper.

Two great products (In order of reccomendation, would be Gaspari SizeOn and Controlled Labs GreenMAG.

Two great products that are tried ad true. Your average Joe can easily afford them, and most importantly... THEY WORK!

Taste is very good for both too! Just a matter of preference really!

And if you can not afford to take them every day, then I would suggest buyig some bulk creatine monohydrate to take on off days.

Can't go wrong at all!

And like everyone else said, make sure your diet and workout routines are in check before you even think about buying any supplements! Most people who have a crappy diet ad routine will get better results from an improved diet and workout than any supplement would ever give them! Guaranteed or your money back!

Take care and be safe!

Mike.

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Prolabs Creapure is a great one
    agree

hmmmm ok, so if i take creatine right now without being on a strict diet will i still get benefits from it? my metabolism is just too high for me to gain weight good weight. my family already complains about me eating so much. i also find it hard to add more calories into my diet without adding on too much fat...

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use 8g of Ultimate Nutrition Kre-Alkalyn, and 1 serving of Animal Pump daily for my creatine intake, and it's worked wonders.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dan106 View Post
    Omega Sports Thunder

2 of the best creatine products ou IMO
    I agree here.

However, I'm switching up my stack to the sp250 and sizeon. I like to try diff. things. Plus, I've heard all good things.

ok then, so im thinkin about getting some controlled lab. and maybe dynamite elite mocha cafe? why hasnt anyone suggested ON whey? =/

esso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FaceThePain View Post
    I use 8g of Ultimate Nutrition Kre-Alkalyn, and 1 serving of Animal Pump daily for my creatine intake, and it's worked wonders.
    That is REALLY REALLY TOO MUCH. You are taking animal pump which has a full dose of creatine and you are also taking 8x the recommended amount of kre alkalyn. You should really decrease your doses.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I only use like 2.5 grams of creatine ethyl ester a day. I think some people get a little overboard with how much grams they take. I take Six Star Hardcore Strength (capsules). They are made by the same company as Muscletech but a lot cheaper. U can go to a walmart and pick up a month supply for like $10 or $11....personally I love it.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You probably won't get the results you're looking for if you don't eat and train properly. Then you'll come back here after spending money on supplements and complain that they didn't "work" for you.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

phant0m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phant0m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    xceed
    "Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever"

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    You probably won't get the results you're looking for if you don't eat and train properly. Then you'll come back here after spending money on supplements and complain that they didn't "work" for you.
    That is totally true!

k then, imma just try to work on my diet while on this stuff...i dont wanna wait=T

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diet first, supplements later.

After that, for pure creatine mono I use ATW Creatine MH, it's great and cheap. For a preworkout supp I use VPX NO Shotgun, but am switching to Universal Animal Pump soon. Both are good choices IMO, except no one really knows (at least I don't) how much creatine is in Shotgun.

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by esso View Post
    That is REALLY REALLY TOO MUCH. You are taking animal pump which has a full dose of creatine and you are also taking 8x the recommended amount of kre alkalyn. You should really decrease your doses.
    Animal Pump has 3g of creatine in it.. how much do you think is going to actually be absorbed and used?
    And they say you can use less Kre, because 100% is absorbed, but I saw less impact with 1.5 g, than with 8.
    I'm sure I'm taking a little too much, but I'll have to just fine tune things until I see what works best.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sadly, gnc but it was free so. i'm going to switch soon.
    "Well I Mean Milk Is Juice From A Cow Right?"

I rep back

grimskunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anybody ever tried the creatine monohydrate available on ***********.com? There are many different creatine products...Any feedbacks on the quality?

banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banana peels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just get it, it works

Originally Posted by banana peels View Post

just get it, it works
    i got it XD just a few hours ago, and the dynamic something whey mocha cafe. i was gonna get ON whey again but decided to try that instead. imma try to work on my dieting while im on this. do any of you guys ever cook stuff? it sounds kinda complicated.....

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

i got it XD just a few hours ago, and the dynamic something whey mocha cafe. i was gonna get ON whey again but decided to try that instead. imma try to work on my dieting while im on this. do any of you guys ever cook stuff? it sounds kinda complicated.....
    Please visit the nutrition section immediately if not sooner.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen