Tick Tick Boom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vegetables that taste good GRILLED

i just bought an indoor electric grill similar to the george forman one and i was wondering which vegetables taste good grilled and how to prep them? thanks :-)

aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    grill asparagus, onions, peppers, just rub a little oil on it and some spices(black pepper/salt/ and whatnot) and you are set to go

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can also use potato or sweet potato to make "fries". Cut them into either thin slices or thick chunks and spray with a little olive oil. You can add herbs and spices if you wish.

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its not the same man, i cant tell you why. I swear by my electric grill for me meat but when i use it for asparagus or peppers it lacks the crunch of a gas grill, its still good, just not AS good, or atleast in my opinion.

Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overwatch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I grill alot of veggies. Asparagus, peppers, zuccini, squash, tomatos, potatos, sweet potatoes, green beans, jalapenos, onions, etc.

You can grill fruit too. Try pineapple, peaches, apples, etc. It might sound weird but it's good.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zuchini and squash are my faves on the foreman.

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't forget Eggplant!!

CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anything you can cook in a skillet, you can grill. personally i like corn & peppers.

Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post
    Don't forget Eggplant!!
    eggplant is good, but it's sort of a pain to grill. you need to extract excess water with salt before grilling. otherwise it turns to mush.

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CajunBrah View Post
    anything you can cook in a skillet, you can grill. personally i like corn & peppers.

eggplant is good, but it's sort of a pain to grill. you need to extract excess water with salt before grilling. otherwise it turns to mush.
    Um.. I cut the eggplant into slices, Sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill till it has nice grill marks on it and just starts to wilt a little bit. Delicious. I think I'll make some tomorrow

CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CajunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post
    Um.. I cut the eggplant into slices, Sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill till it has nice grill marks on it and just starts to wilt a little bit. Delicious. I think I'll make some tomorrow
    skip to 7:45 for good tips on grilling eggplant. it's a little extra work, but your eggplant will taste better.

DasArsch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DasArsch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DasArsch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DasArsch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DasArsch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I either cook or grill corn, tastes pretty good.