AngryBudha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Only 2 1/2 months left of bulking. Please help "perfect" my diet.

Alright well I want to get the most out of the next 2 1/2 months of bulking. So I'll state my current diet then maybe you all can help modify/adjust it. PS- I'm going to be leaving supplements out 'cept the protein powder. OK, I'm 15, 130 pounds, 5'4. I want to reach 140-145 in the next 2 1/2 months before cutting. Here's an approx. of what my current diet it like:

Breakfast: 1 cup regular oatmeal, 1 glass of milk.

Lunch: 2 Pastromi sandwiches, 16 ounces of milk.

Snack (pre-workout)- 1 scoop protein in 8 ounces of milk.

Snack (post-workout)- 1 scoop protein in water, 1 scoop Gatorade powder.

Dinner: 2 cups of pasta, 1 cup of milk.

Snack (before bed): 1 protein shake in milk, cup of cottage cheese.

Thanks for all the help.

aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you need more food, try throwing in a chicken breast with the dinner, ditch the protein shake in the pre bed meal and go with some kind of healthy fat(pb, nuts, fish oil) with the cottage cheese. also ditch the pastrami, i know its grub but it is high in fat, your better off with lean turkey or roast beef if your gonna go with a sandwich, or mix it up with a couple cans of tuna or chicken breast

AngryBudha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by aztecwolf161
    you need more food, try throwing in a chicken breast with the dinner, ditch the protein shake in the pre bed meal and go with some kind of healthy fat(pb, nuts, fish oil) with the cottage cheese. also ditch the pastrami, i know its grub but it is high in fat, your better off with lean turkey or roast beef if your gonna go with a sandwich, or mix it up with a couple cans of tuna or chicken breast
    Alright.. Thanks. Anyone else?

aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would also add more complex carbs in the diet

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're planning on bulking, I would just try adding more food to your diet.... how much do you weigh? Also, a few changes I might suggest:
    - At breakfast, I'd add another protein source, maybe a couple of eggs.
    - Split your lunch up into 2 meals, and eat one of them halfway between breakfast and lunch.
    - What time do you lift? Unless it's 30-60 minutes after lunch, you probably want to consume something pre-workout.
    - Add a lean protein source to dinner.... throw some turkey into the pasta, have steak and a yam, chicken breast and rice, something like that.
    - Before bed, dump the protein shake and have some natural peanut butter instead.

Finally, make sure that you're drinking at least a gallon of water a day and gaining at a rate in the neighborhood of 1-2 pounds a week, maybe a little less if bodyfat is more than desired. Good luck!
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun