Thread: Burnt out

pump-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Burnt out

Any suggestions?????????????????????????????????

I've been so discouraged with the weight gain. I work out very hard and eat very well and I've gained weight. (go figure)

I'm now feeling drained and dread the thought of going to the gym.
    I have no motivation and no drive to go and work out.

Is it time to take a break or is there NO such thing?

moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say it's definitely time for a break. Sounds like you're overtraining to me.

When that happens to me I take a week off and try to get some extra sleep. I usually feel much better after that.

I'm going to Cancun next week so hopefully when I get back I'll be recharged and ready to go.
    (fingers crossed)

SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuziCue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a "burn out" spell and what helped me the most was the actually find someone that was new to exercise and start modivating them. Sounds crazy, but if you are helping someone out--you start to refocus yourself to be a better example. I actually try to find a newbie once a month now that doesn't mind me working out with them from time to time.

Hang in there and I hope you have a great trip
    You know if it were easy, EVERYONE would be doing it. www.shapeupwithsuzie.com

Proud Team Bombshell Member

Red face

That's a good idea. I'm finding even when I talk to people about the gym I have the urge to go and get a little bit pumped, but then when the time actually comes to go to the gym, the urge is gone. So I'm hoping after a long vacation I'll be in rare form ready to go.