Closed Thread
    IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

keeping the smell of tobacco contained in an apartment

Whats your secret to keep tobacco and other strong odors that may or may not be illegal contained?

I live in a condo and don't want the neighbors calling the cops. I doubt they would, but you never know.

any tricks before I blaze this tobacco?

Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IdEatTehCornFro View Post
    Whats your secret to keep tobacco and other strong odors that may or may not be illegal contained?

I live in a condo and don't want the neighbors calling the cops. I doubt they would, but you never know.

any tricks before I blaze this tobacco?
    just go outside? ..and its tobacco, your acting like its something illegal.

IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdEatTehCornFro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gizmosbro2 View Post
    just go outside? ..and its tobacco, your acting like its something illegal.
    well, theoretically speaking, what if it wasn't tobacco?

How would you keep such smells contained?

Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stuff a ton of dryer sheets in a papertowl roll, then blow smoke thru it.

wedge some shirts or something at the bottom of ur door too.

tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take the carboard roll thing from the middle of a roll of paper towels. Now get a rubber band, and like 2 of those febreeze dryer sheet things.

Put the dryer sheets on the end of the cardboard tube, place rubber band around to secure. Then when you exhale the tobacco smoke, do it on the other end of the tube.

(serious)

reps all around.

If you don't hear from me in 15 minutes...

CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by tbs_rocks View Post
    Take the carboard roll thing from the middle of a roll of paper towels. Now get a rubber band, and like 2 of those febreeze dryer sheet things.

Put the dryer sheets on the end of the cardboard tube, place rubber band around to secure. Then when you exhale the tobacco smoke, do it on the other end of the tube.

(serious)
    so I blow it through the end that has the dryer sheet attached?

Now a bigger question: Window open to exhaust smell: Good idea or bad idea? Thats always a risk.

Also, I'm considering putting a towel over my vents so it doesn't seep through, as I'm smoking a blunt and it's VERY stinky. Good idea?

_aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gizmosbro2 View Post
    stuff a ton of dryer sheets in a papertowl roll, then blow smoke thru it.
    ^^^^^

That, put a towel under the front door, and get some Ozium or another air freshener that has ozone in it, it will knock down the smell in seconds.

Also mj doesn't linger like tobacco so you are usually straight in a few hours no matter what.

edit: blunts are stinky mmmmkay. You are dramatically increasing the risk factor by smoking blunts or j's because all the smoke doesn't go through the dryer sheet filter. If you're gonna do that then go in a back bedroom or whatever and close the door.
    Last edited by _aleph; 04-17-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you smoked that "tobacco" with your neighbours they wouldn't call the cops. They'd probably think your pretty cool to.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IdEatTehCornFro View Post
    reps all around.

If you don't hear from me in 15 minutes...

CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    haha, good call. **** that, im callin Dominoz :P

Zmoke purifier ftvv. It vvorkz, my buddy uzez one all the time. (the toilet roll thing)

*keyboardz broken*
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

Originally Posted by _aleph View Post
    ^^^^^

That, put a towel under the front door, and get some Ozium or another air freshener that has ozone in it, it will knock down the smell in seconds.

Also mj doesn't linger like tobacco so you are usually straight in a few hours no matter what.

edit: blunts are stinky mmmmkay. You are dramatically increasing the risk factor by smoking blunts or j's because all the smoke doesn't go through the dryer sheet filter. If you're gonna do that then go in a back bedroom or whatever and close the door.
    ughh. God damnit. You're probably right. I just spent a buck on the roll and 20 minute rolling a perfect blunt of tobacco. Now I'll just have to get the apple out and go old school

gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    since when did people start "blazing" tobacco....i smoke tobacco everyday and "blaze" something else

Originally Posted by gottiCN View Post
    since when did people start "blazing" tobacco....i smoke tobacco everyday and "blaze" something else
    lol.

You're totally not catching on bro.

The something else you might be referring to isn't allowed to be talked about on sites like these.

_aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50) _aleph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow strong lack of reading comprehension

tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tbs_rocks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and "blaze" something else
    saddles eh?

Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500) Klippymitch is not very helpful. (-500)
    I will give you the best answer ever possible for this situation.

1. Air Fresh plug-in
    2. Incense
    3.Febreeze

1.Have a couple air fresh plug-ins around the room. 2. Light the incense before the cermony takes place.3. Febreeze the entire room once the cermony has been completed.

eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eleven blocked has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    id just get a comforter and crawl under it and use my free hand to hold the blanket up and sit indian style on my bed.

unless u hung out with tommy chong then ur gonna need both hands...but yea.

go under bed comforter..sit indian style..hold blanket up with free hand..smoke..keep door closed...duct tape dryer sheets to the vent

and ur set

or if ur feeling intuitive you can duct tape dryer sheets inside the vent for long term use...that way next time you do this you dont have to monkey with all this bologna.

/thread.
    have you tried doin sit ups and push ups on the bed before? thats hard sometimes-random swimmer i met

05-07 U.S. Navy stationed on the IKE...
    current nursing student...

AB---> A+B ; A+B=AB = mass.
    And if they move my desk one more time, i told them, im quitting. I told them i am going to quit and i told Dom too, becuase they have moved my desk 4 times this year. And i used to be able to sit by the window and i could see the squirrels and they were merry..