Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My gf always goes crazy about Ephedrine. Please post how safe it is....

Provided is used for a reasonable amount of time, at a reasonable dosage, it is safe.

Im sure most of you agree with me.

And also I would like to here some comments on how the media bashes it endlessly. And how they use it as a scapegoat.

Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeternal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wonder which one more people die from daily. Ephedra, or Obesity?
    "Don't flame the chemical wizard" - axehole

psychedout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yep, ephedrine is safe provided its taken reasonably.

i anticipate i will use it for many years, despite the fact it was banned.

why it was banned? i don't know. **i hate the media too**

rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rurkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Aeternal
    Ah, so true.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dito thinks a good solid donkey punch will solve her problem. Now get to it.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump on the donkey punch. bonus points if she can read this thread while giving you a blumpkin

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kills more daily?
    Ephedra, Alcohol, Aspirin, Painkillers etc etc Ephedra is pretty much at the bottom for killing people.
    Do or Die

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ephedrine will always and forever be safe, and a killer... It's the consumer's responsibility to make it safe for him/herself.
    Watch these videos on 9/11:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=906859

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well does ur gf go crazy about aspirin?? aspirin can kill u easilly.. .

it all comes down to dosage..

nightop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From the AM board article archive. Very good write-up on the subject.
    Attached Files

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your girlfriend watches too much TV. Tell her to turn off barbara walters and read some real Medical studie of this so called killer. Makes me laugh.
    no sig

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    put it this way....they use ephedrine to jump start your CNS when you're under anethsesia and something goes wrong. Hell yeah it can be dangerous. It's not something you want to take much of. I personally can not tolerate it but I hear lots of people who don't think they have a problem with it....but it definitely simulates your CNS which causes tons of Adrenal hormone release...this is the STRESS hormone and is not something you want a lot of in your system on a regular basis. Causes heart attacks, strokes, ect. Plus, I can't find any evidence that stimulants really do that much to help burn calories so I'd say the potential benefits aren't enough. Most of the benefit comes from the ability to suppress appetite. Oh, and by the way, adrenal hormone stimulates insulin which works against the fat burning process.

The thing that works best for me is making sure I'm detoxed properly before going on a cutting cycle...I really seem to burn fat much more efficiently. If the body doesn't sense the toxic stuff (stored in the fat cells) it'll burn fat faster.
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Obesity definitely, but oddly enough, if you combine the two, I think more would die faster. Can we really say it'd be good for someone with incredible pressure on their Cardiovascular system to then add the stress of a stimulant? Ka-BOOM!
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

nightop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by chrisrico
    Obesity definitely, but oddly enough, if you combine the two, I think more would die faster. Can we really say it'd be good for someone with incredible pressure on their Cardiovascular system to then add the stress of a stimulant? Ka-BOOM!
    I think you should read the article (.pdf) I posted above.

simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ephedra was banned cause the diet industry was taking a huge hit with all these people buying ephedra and actually trying to excersize instead of sitting on their ass and drinking slim fast and eating meals from a box that they bought at the jenny craig store in their neighborhood. it's true. all about money, big business.
    i don't want a sig

zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW to all,

Ephedrine is not banned Ephedra is,
    More Testicles Means More Iron - Lunch Lady Dorris

But I only wanted to tone Viking22's Avatar
    Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ephedra was banned so that in the near future we can see the commercial on TV: "Ask your doctor if prescription Ephedra is right for you."

Just takes the money away from the Supp. Cos., gives it to the Pharm. Cos. which then flows into politicians campaign funds. Nice little system eh.
    Green: It's the new Red

Let's just pray we're still allowed to vote in 2012.

chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by chrisrico
    put it this way....they use ephedrine to jump start your CNS when you're under anethsesia and something goes wrong. Hell yeah it can be dangerous. It's not something you want to take much of. I personally can not tolerate it but I hear lots of people who don't think they have a problem with it....but it definitely simulates your CNS which causes tons of Adrenal hormone release...this is the STRESS hormone and is not something you want a lot of in your system on a regular basis. Causes heart attacks, strokes, ect. Plus, I can't find any evidence that stimulants really do that much to help burn calories so I'd say the potential benefits aren't enough. Most of the benefit comes from the ability to suppress appetite. Oh, and by the way, adrenal hormone stimulates insulin which works against the fat burning process.

The thing that works best for me is making sure I'm detoxed properly before going on a cutting cycle...I really seem to burn fat much more efficiently. If the body doesn't sense the toxic stuff (stored in the fat cells) it'll burn fat faster.
    Bump for any comments on this post.

Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serengetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was a political witch hunt.

Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion ephedra can be safe and dangerous too depending on how one responds to it. I've a good friend who have had a heart attack a few years ago during a cutting phase. The only supp he was taking besides whey was Xenadrine 6 caps per day divided into 3 dosages. I dunno if his heart attack could be related to ephedra supplementation but we decided not to take ephedra anymore. Better safe than sorry. He is fine now and hope he won't be in such a situation in the future.
    Last edited by Dai Kaioushin; 02-28-2004 at 04:53 AM.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by CrazyTall
    Your girlfriend watches too much TV. Tell her to turn off barbara walters and read some real Medical studie of this so called killer. Makes me laugh.
    actually, all of the studies I've read about ephedra on PubMed aren't very good. I tried to get some good data to show my friends about the safety of ephedra...just ended up shooting myself in the foot.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Dai Kaioushin
    In my opinion ephedra can be safe and dangerous too depending on how one responds to it. I've a good friend who have had a heart attack a few years ago during a cutting phase. The only supp he was taking besides whey was Xenadrine 6 caps per day divided into 3 dosages. I dunno if his heart attack could be related to ephedra supplementation but we decided not to take ephedra anymore. Better safe than sorry. He is fine now and hope he won't be in such a situation in the future.
    6xenadrine a day, and you wonder why he had a heart attack
    ***New Beginning***

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Viking22
    Ephedra was banned so that in the near future we can see the commercial on TV: "Ask your doctor if prescription Ephedra is right for you."

Just takes the money away from the Supp. Cos., gives it to the Pharm. Cos. which then flows into politicians campaign funds. Nice little system eh.
    If this is the case, then we will be able to get ephedra without a prescription, similarly to viagra, which is now being sold online without a prescription being needed.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dai Kaioushin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by thelast10
    6xenadrine a day, and you wonder why he had a heart attack
    2 pills contain ~25mg of ephedra. thats 75mg/day. That is the commonly used daily dose.

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Dai Kaioushin
    2 pills contain ~25mg of ephedra. thats 75mg/day. That is the commonly used daily dose.
    thats also 600mg of caffeine and 15mg of synephrine, and it sounds like he was unexperienced
    ***New Beginning***

Originally posted by thelast10
    thats also 600mg of caffeine and 15mg of synephrine, and it sounds like he was unexperienced
    Say anything you want, 25/200 3 times a day is the usual dosage for the most of the people. Sounds like you want to say something clever by any means.

E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E-Sizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedra is basically the devil to most people nowadays. There was a kid in my English class that had an article about the one year since the baseball player died. Most people thought they were dangerous steroids. WTF? I even mentioned that the people who died from it most likely OD on it and I just got blank looks. Well, I guess I know ephedra is safe, I don't care who else thinks so. Bottom line, tell your girl to educate herself on the matter or shut the f**k up. A nice dick in her mouth will typically do the job.

Ebone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dito
    Dito thinks a good solid donkey punch will solve her problem. Now get to it.
    *Laughs his a$$ off* Dito man, sometime I would love to hear your thoughts about life!
    Squat till you puke....then squat some more.

Wanna know the secret to getting huge? Pick up a weight, now put it down...repeat process.

Newbie:"I just started lifting...should I try steroids?"
    *sighs as he rolls up a newspaper, then thwaps the hell out of the newbie* NO! BAD DOGGY!

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Ebone
    *Laughs his a$$ off* Dito man, sometime I would love to hear your thoughts about life!
    Life huh?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u think u got it man bro . my gf dumped me after she saw i had 2 bottles of m1t and masterdrol v2 . it was a birthday present to a very good friend of mine who works out at my gym and competes .