motherof5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut & lipo 6 make me very tired!!!!

Okay, am I weird or what? The last week I've been taking hydroxycut. I have no energy when I take it. I just want to lay down & fall asleep. I also get very cold. Aren't you supposed to have lots of energy & feel warm? My appetite is the same too. I'm still very hungry. I thought it was just the hydroxycut, so I started taking Lipo 6. I feel the exact same. What is up with this? Anyone know? Am I tkinhg too much? The recomended dose? I used to take trimspa & I didn't feel this way, but I did with ECA stack. Does anyone have any answers? I would appreciate it!!

elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50) elevated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have not used the products you mention, but have experienced similar feelings from other ephedra products, and non-ephedra.

XENADRINE RFA-1 - Gave me tiredness when it wore off ( I have a half empty old bottle left, that I will plan to use once in a while just for the heck of it.)

RedLine- No probs there.

Liquid Clenbutrx- The day after a dose, I do feel the withdrawls, its powerful stuff. I can take 5 ml in the morning and be good for 12-14 hrs though.

Turbo Charge- Gave me tiredness afer it wore off

D&E Ephedra Super caps- No prob with them, I think its the added asprin and caffeine in most stacks that drain a person of energy when the initial surge is over.

BSL GO (no ephedra)- Excellent, no energy drains, very consistent, and is a fat loss agent as well.

I will be getting SPIROSOME by next week, and will report if the effects are similar to Clenbutrx, if so, thats one to stock up on.

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its probably the caffeine crash.

motherof5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will I still lose weight?