extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extragame2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Are they elite strongman? The names are here. Please check.

Jim McIntyre

Mark Wechter

Morgan Guthner

Tod Becraft

How would you rank them in strongman?

ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by extragame2 View Post
    Jim McIntyre

Mark Wechter

Morgan Guthner

Tod Becraft

How would you rank them in strongman?
    I believe Tod Becraft is Julie Havelka's coach. He is fairly strong himself but not compared to elite level strongman. Lifts of his that come to mind (sorry if details are slightly incorrect i haven't been to Havelka's site in a while) are 300lb+ farmers and a 405 bench. So yeah, a pretty strong dude.

Morgan Gunther is a grip athlete and posts here under the name 'maidenfan'. He has a world class grip IMO, i recall him closing #3s, lifting around 230lbs on the rolling thunder, and also curling the 50lb blob which is half of a york 100lb bell. I am not sure if he trains in strongman though.

I do not know who Mark Wechter or Jim McIntyre are so i cannot comment. Sorry!
    Sam Parker
    First British lifter to total 1000kg raw
    420kg squat/260kg bench/340kg pull