dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pull ups/ Dips everyday?

I used to do pull ups and dips on a roman chair everytime i was at the gym. I went from doing around 8 dips to 30 and my pull ups went from 2 to 12. Then i started reading and focused on one muscle group and now have lossed my ability to do dips and pullups to that level. So my question is, ( i thought of this because someone else mentioned doing them at night and in the morning), would I be wrong in going back to doing dips and pull ups everyday give or take a day, in addition to my regular routine?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dazraf26 View Post
    I used to do pull ups and dips on a roman chair everytime i was at the gym. I went from doing around 8 dips to 30 and my pull ups went from 2 to 12. Then i started reading and focused on one muscle group and now have lossed my ability to do dips and pullups to that level. So my question is, ( i thought of this because someone else mentioned doing them at night and in the morning), would I be wrong in going back to doing dips and pull ups everyday give or take a day, in addition to my regular routine?
    As long as you're not going to failure consistently, it's fine.

ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironwheel_old will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, I do dips and pull ups every time I hit the gym instead of doing direct arm work. I don't suggest going to failure if your frequency is high, but I think you'll find strength and size improve quickly.

crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just out of curiosity, why do you want to be able to do so many dips?

dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dazraf26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by crawford62 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why do you want to be able to do so many dips?
    LOl thats a good question. I guess i see doing a lot of dips, push ups pull ups ect as being physically fit.

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if it doesnt affect your progression on your workouts, its good to go

crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dazraf26 View Post
    LOl thats a good question. I guess i see doing a lot of dips, push ups pull ups ect as being physically fit.
    I just ask because I got my dips up to 28 over last summer, just because I wanted to. It was fun to see all the small guys that could dip like crazy get frustrated cause the fat kid could too.

GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do pullups (palms forward and back), dips, pushups (working toward one-handed), lat bar pullups, and pistols every morning and every evening. My dip belt will arrive today, so I can start adding weight. (I have already started holding 10lb during pistols.)

Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herzeleid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dips are like my favorite exercise, and its weird because nobody else in my strength class does them AT ALL. i've had awesome tri gains from them. i got up to doing 50~ bodyweight dips, and ive done a 100lb dumbbell inbetween my feet for 4 reps.