Hating you since 1982 One eye pimp's Avatar
    One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Typical meal looks like...

Post pictures of your typical meals, tomorrow I'll post something else. Here's rice and beans with grilled chicken breast.
    Attached Images
    Prepare to get your ass kicked.

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol, makes me hungry.

I eat the same, thing though. But how was the rice made?
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks grub, nothin like some black beans and rice and some jamacain jerk chicken

One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) One eye pimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by The Bigcheese
    lol, makes me hungry.

I eat the same, thing though. But how was the rice made?
    Haha good stuff huh? The rice was made with white rice (sometimes I make it with brown rice). I put some canola oil (1 tbsp.) in a deep pan and sautee some onions, then throw some garlic, then some dried cilantro, salt, black pepper, tomatoes, and beans and cook everything for about 7-8 minutes. Then I add 1 cup of the rice (which I rinse about 5 times) and 2.5 cups of water and bring it to a boil. As soon as it comes to a full boil I cover and reduce to low heat. It takes about 20 minutes in low heat and dont remove the cover before 20 minutes time otherwise the rice won't cook as well. It provides me with 3 servings.

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

lol,

damn that sounds good. And healthy, I was thinking it came out of a box.

Good cook

lol,

damn that sounds good. And healthy, I was thinking it came out of a box.

Good cook
    Thanks, let's just say I know how to kick things up FEW NOTCHES BAM!!!! Tomorrow I'll post something else.

Do you eat this every night or do you switch it up with steak.
    That is what sucks about eating healthy. When I was competeing I ate the same six meals every day.

Do you eat this every night or do you switch it up with steak.
    That is what sucks about eating healthy. When I was competeing I ate the same six meals every day.
    Very rarely I eat steak (maybe once very 2 months). When I go to the grocery store I buy either lean pork, or lean chicken, or lean beef. Usually one of these three items is on sale.

In terms of carbs I usually eat either rice, or pasta, or potatoes, or whole wheat bread with my meals. For example, I could eat rice and beans, or I could eat spaghetti, or I could eat a potato salad, etc.

Whenever I dont have time to cook I make myself a tuna sandwich with whole wheat bread, mayo, olive oil, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.

For breakfast I either eat a bowl of oatmeal with either honey or syrup, or whole wheat pancakes, and for protein I eat eggs, yogurt, and a slice of smoked turkey breast.

Basically, I don't eat the same thing everyday. I simply make sure I get my necessary requirements of calories, carbs, and protein as long as they come from clean sources.

Also try other ways of cooking aside from just pan grilling. Try roasting in the oven. Or you could broil your chicken, just make sure you slice it very thin when you broil since you want the meat to cook fast and through.

Oh and another thing, most likely you won't have time to cook for every meal, so just cook for 2-4 servings that way you don't have to stress yourself about cooking 3-4 times a day. Just put leftovers in a plastic container in the fridge and nuke it when you're ready to eat. That's what I do.

When I eat, I EAT:
    Attached Images

aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aztecwolf161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what we got there some lasagne? I too enjoy cooking i hate just breaking open a can of tuna and nuking some oatmeal, i usually have enough time to cook up some good stuff so i never get bored of what i make, i think tonight i might make some sloppy joes

Originally posted by aztecwolf161
    what we got there some lasagne? I too enjoy cooking i hate just breaking open a can of tuna and nuking some oatmeal, i usually have enough time to cook up some good stuff so i never get bored of what i make, i think tonight i might make some sloppy joes
    Yup that's lasagna alright.

Its Friday, that means no meat for Catholics (me). No meat, no problem.... Tuna and potato salad.
    Attached Images

Originally posted by One eye pimp
    Its Friday, that means no meat for Catholics (me). No meat, no problem.... Tuna and potato salad.
    how does that taste?

how does that taste?
    It tastes alright. I'm not a particular fan of tuna. But I'm using solid white albacore which is the best tasting tuna out there. I also put in some mayo and extra virgin olive oil. The whole meal was about 32 g pro, 70 g carb, 16 g fat which is right up my alley (bulking). I don't think I'd be able to eat the tuna without the mayo or evoo.

What I found to make tuna not taste so....tunaie,,, lol, is to mix it up with mustard and relish. Taste a little better.
    Last edited by The Bigcheese; 03-05-2004 at 11:03 AM.

buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this thread made me smirk cause i was thinking about the same thing after taking my daily pics. "Why not take pics of what i eat also??"

lolol heres my lunch before i go to schoolllllll

1 can tuna
    2 slices volkorn braut 1000000% pure rye
    1 teaspon ultra low fat mayo

EDIT
    NEVER MIND IT SAYS THE FILE IS TOO BIG.
    ahah