Closed Thread
    Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

JACKING OFF!! Side effects?

Whatzypp!

This is a gay question I know, but I'm just curious.

Does anyone know what effect masturbation has on bodybuilding?

Like, perhaps decrease testosteron and GH perhaps?

I don't masturbate that often, but once in a while I do milk the lizzard.

Comments?

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you get cancer and aids and rabies all at once if you masturbate more than 2 times a day

back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    everyone knows you can only get wankers cramp from it. Not good if your plannin to do straight bar curls

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No!
    Do not do it!

I have heard you loose 1 pound of muscle for each time you do it!!!

HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy

..and people wonder why there are so many stupid teens about.

The amount of stupid and sarcastic information giving out is ridiculous, when I first came I believed half of it and it affected me. Stop it lol.

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha . There are a lot of stupid answer but I mean some of these questions just require a little common sense. I mean come on, do people HONESTLY believe that masturbation/sex can be detrimental to bodybuilding?
    If it was there'd be loads of stupid articles on it and every bb would be a virgin and there would be no point having a dick