Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hypersion is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pin Presses vs Rack lockouts

I'm new to the terminology of power lifting and I've more or less figured out most of the core lifts that PLs do that BBs don't (floor press, board press.) The only lift I haven't been able to find a picture and good explanation of is the pin press. Is the pin press just another name for a rack lockout?

like this
    http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=13327&tid=51

Or is the bar underneath the safety pins which forces you to work on the bottom part of the bench. Thanks for any help.

ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000) ROCK CRUSHER is just really nice. (+1000)
    pin presses - starting your press from the pins on the power rack. you adjust the pin height at your sticking point. these can be murder on your shoulders.

rack lockouts - are also pin presses, except your ROM is only 4-8ins. from lockout. this allows you to handle extemely heavy weight.
    "i just might fade into Bolivian" ~ MIKE TYSON