src_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question me again...two month pictures update

I posted some pictures here a couple of months ago and said that I would continue to post pictures so I thought it was time for a two month update. This helps to keep me motivated and it helps in keeping on my toes with my training from advice from y'all.

I'll start with a pic from July...
    Attached Images
    I'm Tarheel born, Tarheel bred, and when I'm gone I'll be Tarheel dead!

two months ago
    Attached Images

current shot #1....
    Attached Images

current shot #2...
    Attached Images

current shot #3...
    Attached Images

current shot #4...
    Attached Images

current shot #5...
    Attached Images

ok...that's all the shots for the moment...I couldn't get a satisfactory back shot but I'll try it again and post it when I get it done. I haven't added the mass to my lats like I would have liked but there is some more definition so that's a plus. I'm still toolong around with nutrition which for me is the trickiest part. I did up my carb intake some and it has made a world of difference in my ability to train harder. And I have to say that I'm impressed with how well the abs shot came out considering that I'm retaining water (gotta love that time of the month right ladies ;-) ). As before, any constructive (not destructive) criticism is welcome and always feel free to pm me.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can see your progress! It looks like you have indeed really slimmed down in the abs and the legs as well. you're gonna have some seriously strong legs it looks like.

what are your issues with nutrition? do you feel tired, or just don't think you're gaining muscle?

what did you do to your knee? was it you who had posted you bruise easily? i do too....i get 'em and don't know where they're from.

keep it up!!!!

Trappedtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job Src, . Keep up the good work! If I see ya at the SRC this summer I'll say hi, if I recognize the tats. Oh if you need help with training and nutritional help (nutritional calculators and such) use ast-ss.com, Max OT isn't only for the fella's!
    Last edited by Trappedtiger; 02-27-2004 at 12:46 PM.

TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDK216 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Good job. You're realling looking good. Keep it up.
    I noticed the bruises on your legs, my girlfriend gets those. Her doctor said it's because of low iron and the fact she babysits little hellions. She started talking a multivitamin daily and it's helped her.
    She likes to jump rope which is an awesome cardio workout and you don't have to go anywhere for it. As long as you have room for the rope to go around.

Anyway, that one pic kinda freaked me out, where your head is whited out with the white blinds behind you. Looked like you were decapitated.

Good luck!

Yeah I noticed that one "decapitated" look, too. As for the bruising, yeah that was me that posted earlier about bruising easily. I have no idea where that one came from but the ones on the other leg came from when I took a fall at work. oppsie.

As for nutrition, one thing I have trouble with is timing due to work. As a server in a restaurant I can't always stop to get my next snack or meal. I had a salad one night that I ate on for a good three hours since we were so busy. One cucumber at a time just wasn't cutting it. Sometimes I can sneak off and have a protein shake but on the weekends that's difficult. But I became a real "carb phobe" for a while since high glycemic ones mess too much with my blood sugar. But very slowly I've been trying to eat more things like wheat bread and brown rice so that my training won't suffer. I still feel like something must be missing since I'm not gaining the muscle like I would like BUT I have been seeing some positive results so it may just me being impatient.

Thanks y'all for the encouragement!!!

Teriliel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent progress!

sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats with all the bruising.. be careful i bruise easy but that knee one is bad
    "that which doesnt kill me, only makes me stronger."

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

I hate the 65 second rule

ronmolina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmolina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent improvement!

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great progress src! Keep up the great work.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what part of nc are you from
    I livein rock hill sc
    you look good so far btw

Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocket is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your progress looks great, you are slimming down while adding some nice shape. You Shoulders look great, Remember to work your shoulders and lats the wider your upper body looks the narrower your hips will look. Nice work!

Rocket
    "Chicks With Muscle Rule"

buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You've got a nice tiny waist. I think that you need to gain some size on your shoulders to balance yourself out. Congratulations on your progress and keep it up!
    VYPER by Professional Supplements review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=292381671#post292381671

milohuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good work SRC. tightend up, and your arms and legs (naturally) look good. I'd agree w/ Buffy. Gotta work the shoulders (from the competitve girls I knew, one of the toughest parts). can see your back, but given most womens propensity for leg muscle, I'd say your back can never be too big, so make sure you hit that hard too.

Great Job....

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Awesome job. I can tell that you are very dedicated to your goals. Great definition in the arms and upper chest.

Keep it up, looking outstanding
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

phillipguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillipguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by The Bigcheese
    Awesome job. I can tell that you are very dedicated to your goals. Great definition in the arms and upper chest.

Keep it up, looking outstanding
    Couldnt have said it better so i wont, congrats on your effort and hard work, keep it up
    In the process of cutting and bulking
    20 6'4

Currently on a sub 2500 cal diet, lifting heavy sets and cutting. Adding lean mass and losing fat is an interesting and delicate process

06-01-03 360lbs
    02-03-04 298lbs
    03-01-04 287.5lbs
    03-26-04 279lbs
    05-20-04 285lbs Gained lots of lean mass. Slightly lower bf% since march.

Benching 285 no spot....300's with a spot

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Originally posted by phillipguru
    Couldnt have said it better so i wont, congrats on your effort and hard work, keep it up
    Well you have to give credit where credit is due.
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

beautifully broken spytechs_wife's Avatar
    spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    girl you look great. another FAB ABS girl for me to look up to!

lets see some BUTT SHOTS!!!

keep it up, clare
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

"The ultimate mystery is one's own self." - Sammy Davis, Jr.

Full service photography-
    offthecuffphotography.info

ftmguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice job keep up the good work. Are you using any supps?

decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) decypheredbeats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by spytechs_wife

lets see some BUTT SHOTS!!!