G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

starting your own supp company

Can anybody give some advice to a young guy with some fresh ideas? I need to know how this all works. How do I get a supplier and a distributer, etc?

Makaveli390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The beauty of entrepreneurship is that in many cases to start a company you can have a limited knowledge. If you can surround yourself with knowledgabe people and attract investors you can go far. I doubt anyone will give away their suppliers on this board
    Last edited by Makaveli390; 02-26-2004 at 05:07 PM.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: starting your own supp company

Originally posted by Aeternitatis
    Can anybody give some advice to a young guy with some fresh ideas? I need to know how this all works. How do I get a supplier and a distributer, etc?
    Search on google.

OMEGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    faith, love, and hope..........

also never forget the pupose of it all, and that is to GIVE to the customer,

also always worry how the other guy can make a buck, if you do, you may make two

also for me I believe GOD is the source of all my knowledge

and I still have alllllllllllllllot to learn

go for it!

and always keep the true aces up your sleeve