Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Foods that lower testosterone

ok what foods lower testosteron? i also heard something about how soy products have something to do with raising levels of estrogen ?

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the soy raising estrogen was found to only happen if all you ate was soy. I think Cow uterus might raise your estrogen (wink).

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cabbage

also, never carry your lunch in plastic bags as they are said to release estrogen into the food.. i'm not sure if it's been proven but it's better not to take the chance

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why the hell would you want to LOWER your testosterone levels?? It's what makes you strong man. Have you ever felt weak in the gym and your workout seems a total bitch and waste of time? well expect to feel this way if you want a low testosterone level. Just think about it.
    Joram ****inbird

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mickeys
    cabbage

also, never carry your lunch in plastic bags as they are said to release estrogen into the food.. i'm not sure if it's been proven but it's better not to take the chance
    or its better not to be stupid and not believe that hogwash

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by ex_banana-eater

or its better not to be stupid and not believe that hogwash
    Yeah, bump on that.

I heard if you tuck your pants into your socks and walk around school your testosterone will go up. You might want to give that a try.

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by imdutch
    Why the hell would you want to LOWER your testosterone levels?? It's what makes you strong man. Have you ever felt weak in the gym and your workout seems a total bitch and waste of time? well expect to feel this way if you want a low testosterone level. Just think about it.

I am about 99.9999999999999999999% sure he asked this so he would know what NOT to eat. I dont think he wants to lower it, unless he is retarded or somthin.
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Tony

I am about 99.9999999999999999999% sure he asked this so he would know what NOT to eat. I dont think he wants to lower it, unless he is retarded or somthin.

hmmm.....ya think so?
    Joram ****inbird

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drink your splooge after you rub one out, its chaulk full of test. Seriously just eat well and don't be paranoid about eating foods that increase test or estrogen, just eat well, take vitamins and train hard.

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by imdutch

hmmm.....ya think so?
    hmm....yeah I do think so.
    In your post you made it sound like u thought he WANTED to lower it. ANd so I was making sure you understood his post.
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

Originally posted by Tony

hmm....yeah I do think so.
    In your post you made it sound like u thought he WANTED to lower it. ANd so I was making sure you understood his post.
    oh ok.
    Well I DID think that he wanted to lower it. So I guess I didn't understand. thanks for clearing it up.
    Anyways Sock Monkey: Just eat alot and good! I heard that egg-yolkes INCREASE test. levels.
    peace
    Joram ****inbird

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is my take.. besides chronic use of soy protein(nasty stuff for bodybuilders), no foods will result in large enough T level drops to affect our gains. BUT eating diets LOW IN FAT and high in carbs will! All those low fat diets of the 80s didn't work in part because of the decrease in T levels when dieting like that. We need fat for Testosterone! Not eating fat will result in lower levels. I realise this wasn't asked, but though I should mention.

The mention of plastic wraps in food is quite true.
    Environmentally there are many compounds that simulate estrogen in our bodies, and can bind to the estrogen receptor(they do not bind well though). These compounds are referred to as xenoestrogens. The isoflavones in soy are actually xenoestrogens, as well, but more specifically they are phytoestrogens, as they come from a plant. Heating of plastics can release xenoestrogens. I'm not sure about just leaving foods in plastic wraps, but heating with the wrapping on can result in some xenoestrogens to be released onto your food. Now, this is such minutae, that you'd be retarded to pay attention to this. They will really have no effect on your physique.. but if you have a choice of heating with or without saran wrap on your food.. why not choose without?

If anyone would like further reading on xenoestrogens or soy, let me know and I will post links to articles.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can think of one "food" that will drastically lower test....ALCHOHOL. Not to mention it carries 7 cals/gram and causes a mess load of other nasty **** on the body.

Br

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Marijuana as well lowers test and raises estrogen fairly signficantly as well but hopefully no one here considers that a food for everyday consumption

Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BiG RED HH
    I can think of one "food" that will drastically lower test....ALCHOHOL. Not to mention it carries 7 cals/gram and causes a mess load of other nasty **** on the body.

Br
    Good call Red, forgot about that one.. the biggest test suppressor out there!

Originally posted by McBain
    Marijuana as well lowers test and raises estrogen fairly signficantly as well but hopefully no one here considers that a food for everyday consumption
    Actually, THC is a xenoestrogen, that is why you see estrogenic effects from marijuana.

Originally posted by Travis Stenersn

Actually, THC is a xenoestrogen, that is why you see estrogenic effects from marijuana.
    ah I did not know that

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Damn..thats gonna make my 4.20 depressing.

Br

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

but heating with the wrapping on can result in some xenoestrogens to be released onto your food. Now, this is such minutae, that you'd be retarded to pay attention to this. They will really have no effect on your physique.. but if you have a choice of heating with or without saran wrap on your food.. why not choose without?

i heard letting the saran wrap touch your food in the microwave can give you food poisoning from the plastic melting into your food

Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Licorice also lowers T and raises E.

Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sock Monkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ya

i wanted to know which foods raise testosterone so i could make sure to eat more, and i wanted to know if soy raises estrogen because i am lactose intolerant and i drink alot of soy milk

Re: ya

Originally posted by Sock Monkey
    i wanted to know which foods raise testosterone so i could make sure to eat more, and i wanted to know if soy raises estrogen because i am lactose intolerant and i drink alot of soy milk
    Soy can act as an estrogen, and has actually been proven to be catabolic in at least one study I know of.(this was done in both males AND females)

You migght want to try switching to lactose free milk!

yep

Last edited by Sock Monkey; 11-18-2002 at 03:38 PM.

Good move, my man.

Don't leave out another group of soy lovers, though. It's not only for hippies, but also for men who watch Oprah.