Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

3 & 4 weeks out from my first shows! How am I doing?

Give me some words of advice as to what to work on in the off season, and how is my conditioning will I have enough detail by May 5th and 12th?
    Attached Images

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    over 100 views, and rep points....but no responses? come on guys help a brother out

ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking awesomee!!!! man! definitely nothing to complain about... but from a body building standpoint I would say maybe the traps could use some work (although none of your pictures are you really flexing them). And maybe work on getting your legs a little more shredded. Looks good overall though.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift.

Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alexandre76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great abs!

Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes everything looks good legs need to come in tighter and you should start working on the tan now. but all in all very good. good luck with the show.
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight,
    it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I thought, "What advice would you want???? You look amazing." Wonderful build

the tan will be painted on day before no worries

but the legs...man I'm doing everything I can, I'm good from the lower abs up, but I've got just faint definition in my hammies and just some separation in my quads as you can see....doing everything I can....got 2 weeks before Peak Week....wish me luck

just for shyts and giggles heres a shot of me in jan 06 at 220lbs after 2 years of clean and dirty bulking
    Attached Images

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    just for shyts and giggles heres a shot of me in jan 06 at 220lbs after 2 years of clean and dirty bulking
    wow abs are a strong point eh?? u could see ur abs at 220lbs..thats great!!..thats my goal right now(ur bulk pic)..any advice?
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any idea what your bf was than and what is it now. BTW, looking real good.

quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quest-x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Give me some words of advice as to what to work on in the off season, and how is my conditioning will I have enough detail by May 5th and 12th?
    That first shot was a great shot for you

ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you should gain 20lbs of muscle, then you will look fantastic. Sorry, even though you bust your ass I am not very fond of lightweight bodybuilders!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Your King

i_bleed_texan
    Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    I think you should gain 20lbs of muscle, then you will look fantastic. Sorry, even though you bust your ass I am not very fond of lightweight bodybuilders!
    Umm...ok.

Looking goddamn shredded already, bro. I'd say the only thing you can do in the offseason is the obvious...keep packing on that mass. You look great and you should come in nothing short of DICED.

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ITHURTZ
    Judging from your profile pictures, you don't have much more actual mass than he does. He's just way more shredded than you are. I think you should gain 20 pounds of muscle, and lose 8% body fat, and then talk ****.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    wow abs are a strong point eh?? u could see ur abs at 220lbs..thats great!!..thats my goal right now(ur bulk pic)..any advice?
    well I'm lucky in terms of the midsection, I've always had big bulky abs, and solid obliques....I don't train them directly AT ALL, when I did I added inches to my waist and it took away from my taper...crazy right? They stay big and strong just from all the compound heavy lifting I do....my legs and midsection aren't my stubborn gaining areas...its everything above that, thanks for the compliment though

Originally Posted by Ned_Flanders View Post
    Any idea what your bf was than and what is it now. BTW, looking real good.
    I'd say 16-18% in the before, and 5-6% now...ballpark, its tough to tell...my upper body is carrying hardly any fat right now, but my legs and butt are carrying a decent amount

Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    hey man, that's the plan ! This is my first show, I've been training for less than 3 years, after these 2 shows I'm taking 2 years to clean bulk...I want to step on stage natural, shredded, at 200lbs...that's the goal, and win my pro card....then bulk again to try to get to 210-220 on stage to be compete on the natural olympia stage as a natty pro ....*checks watch* give me 3-6 years please

Originally Posted by i_bleed_texan View Post
    Umm...ok.

Looking goddamn shredded already, bro. I'd say the only thing you can do in the offseason is the obvious...keep packing on that mass. You look great and you should come in nothing short of DICED.
    thanks for the vote of confidence, I REALLY hope I can pull some more detail out of my legs in these next couple weeks, because everything else is looking solid, I want the complete package

Originally Posted by Logicalypso View Post
    Judging from your profile pictures, you don't have much more actual mass than he does. He's just way more shredded than you are. I think you should gain 20 pounds of muscle, and lose 8% body fat, and then talk ****.
    I appreciate you "getting my back" but I really didn't see what he said as talking ****, he was honest, and gave his opinion, and I agree with the guy....can you imagine my physique with better proportions and 20lbs of lbm at this bodyfat %? I'd be gunning for my pro card!

BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDude201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must admit that's a heck of a weight loss in getting ready for the contest. You do look great at this point. I don't think the legs look bad. I don't think anything looks bad. I hope you do great in the comp. I do agree you would look awesome with a few more pounds of muscle. I'm totally jealous anyhow. I don't know how you guys can drop that kind of weight in that time. Reps even though you don't need them.

muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscledup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

WOW you have come a long way dude! You shoo uld do very well. You are pretty lean already.Amazing tiny tiny waist. You have a great v-taper, wide shoulders and nice size legs with good seperation. Look forward to more pics as you get closer to you show. Good luck, i think you will do excellent.

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice conditioning allready man, good stuff, good luck in your comp
    Poker Affiliate, PM for details! (Deals/Offers for all Countries)

IG - @igymdaily & @thepokerholics

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Quelly you look great! Good luck, must be all that matrix working...
    hey, sexy back?

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the tan will be painted on day before no worries

but the legs...man I'm doing everything I can, I'm good from the lower abs up, but I've got just faint definition in my hammies and just some separation in my quads as you can see....doing everything I can....got 2 weeks before Peak Week....wish me luck
    Maybe you've added this, but I started doing higher-intensity cardio on a recumbent bike 2-3 times a week. I get my heart rate up to about 150 bpm. Workouts are only 16 minutes, and it works! I know several people, including Mr. norton, have stated that this type of stuff burns less calories at the time, but shows greater fat loss, thus resulting in more muscle retention. It has really helped lean out my legs and give me a split.

you're looking great man. If you can hit your goal early, maybe you can add in some cals the last 10 days or so and fill out. I think you're going to do really well.

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    Maybe you've added this, but I started doing higher-intensity cardio on a recumbent bike 2-3 times a week. I get my heart rate up to about 150 bpm. Workouts are only 16 minutes, and it works! I know several people, including Mr. norton, have stated that this type of stuff burns less calories at the time, but shows greater fat loss, thus resulting in more muscle retention. It has really helped lean out my legs and give me a split.

you're looking great man. If you can hit your goal early, maybe you can add in some cals the last 10 days or so and fill out. I think you're going to do really well.
    I do 30 minutes of cardio at hr 155-160 after my weights everyday lol...then I go back at night and do the 45 mins low intensity cardio...thinking I should go back and do 15-30 higher intensity as opposed to low?

Originally Posted by BigDude201 View Post
    I must admit that's a heck of a weight loss in getting ready for the contest. You do look great at this point. I don't think the legs look bad. I don't think anything looks bad. I hope you do great in the comp. I do agree you would look awesome with a few more pounds of muscle. I'm totally jealous anyhow. I don't know how you guys can drop that kind of weight in that time. Reps even though you don't need them.
    that pic of me at 220 was in jan 06, I was 215-210 when I started contest prep January 1st 07 so I've lost 35-40lbs so far....yeah....that is alot lol, thanks for the kind words though, and yes I would love a few more pounds....meaning 20lbs of mass lol

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do 30 minutes of cardio at hr 155-160 after my weights everyday lol...then I go back at night and do the 45 mins low intensity cardio...thinking I should go back and do 15-30 higher intensity as opposed to low?
    you're a machine. I guess do what's been working or works best for you. Home stretch!

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    you're a machine. I guess do what's been working or works best for you. Home stretch!
    I'm doing my best....but sometimes I wonder if an hour of weights followed by 30 minutes of med high intensity cardio and then 45 minutes low intensity cardio on 1725-1750 cals/day is less effective than bumping up my cals for a better metabolic rate...but I'm making progress and I already made the mistake of cutting cals too low too early and I can't risk changing what I'm doing now since I'm almost stage ready...lets just hope the quad separation and hamstring definition keeps improving

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to skip over the obvious (you look amazing) and give you the constructive criticism you've been asking for: the upper body is phenominal. I'd say BF is around 7%. You're extremely well-cut but you don't have the visible stritations in the chest that most people at 6-5 get. Also, legs are not up to par for a good contest. If anything's going to bring you down it's definantly the legs. Keep cutting them down until you can see all the muscles easily. Other than that you look fantastic great job bro. GL
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) achtungbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excellent work

juni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking Ripped bro! Youve done great work so far! Reps1
    No HOMO! No Interested!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your well on your way man.

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Eric, I think you're looking fine for 3-4 weeks out. The one thing that struck me, though, is how non-existent your lats look in your FDB. Try bringing your elbows a bit further forward and try to concentrate on "pulling out" your lats a bit.

YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE.. muscle_craver's Avatar
    muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lookin amazin bro... great job