TTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower back pain, doesnt seem to be muscle

Hey folks, i made another thread but i have a bit more info now on the pain. Seems its only apparant when i jerk from the floor, even with no weight. IF i lean over and explode upwards i get a shapr pain in my back . Kind of where those two dimples are above your ass. I'm pretty sure it was from doing pendly rows. I was always cautious bout my form and how much weight i was lifting but for some reason im thinking my back muscles couldnt stabalize the weight enough. For instance after rows when i lean up slowely its uncomfortable and it hurts. Anyway should i run off to the dr or jus take two weeks off of rows and deads. I was squatting today with heavier weight than usual and no real problems. I also go atg so im sure i can continue those.

Normal sitting, regular day to day activities with no pain. Only when i jerk from the floor to upright. Suggestions or maybe some info on what type of injury i did or how to speed up healing?

fyi: Newer lifter but not to noobish, 30 years old sorta skinny at 165lbs. I row around 100lbs and deadlift around 160 ( reps ). Usually with good form, im really cautious about the curvature of my back ect and practice the movements alot. Always stretch and warmup/cooldown.

Cheers all thx.

someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drop deads and squads, may be nothing serios or could be a sign of a bigger problem emerging pick them up when the pain disapears/

TTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They dont hurt when i squat, only when i row or dead. Hrm maybe i should drop all 3. IF thats the case then i might as well take a week off sadly. CArdio i guess ...

GORILLAWARRIOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

injury

I have been dealing with 2 herniated discs for a while. Found some exercises online from the University of Michigan. Taking pain meds, doing these exercises and dropping squats out have really helped. I do one leg and two legged leg presses, lunges, leg ext. and leg curls.. Everything else i can do pretty well. You can try as many seated exercises as possible. Do something to support the back. For example, seated db curls, seated military, basically anything you can do with your back supported. Drop deads and squats for sure. Start back again with bodyweight. Go slow.. Never push your recovery or else you'll just end up even worse.

Train smart to grow..

Go Big or Go Home... pureiceman's Avatar
    pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureiceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could be a pinched nerve. I went through hell and finally went to the chiropractor, walking out like a new man. dont screw around with your back though, its not worth it. Do you where a lifting belt? This could help stabilize yuor back until its feeling better.
    Do not go gentle into that good night...

When the bar comes off the rack, the world disappears...