fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How much do oylmpic Dumbells weigh?

The ones that look the same as the oylmpic barbells but shorter.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what you're talking about.

Usually dumbbells have the weight listed on it or next to it on the rack.

fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Bignbuff
    Not sure what you're talking about.

Usually dumbbells have the weight listed on it or next to it on the rack.
    I found it, nevermind. We have these at school, and I always wondered how much they were, i'm guessing 10lbs, that's what it feels like.

http://gymratz.co.uk/weight-training...ent/item12.htm

Now I just need to find out how much 4kg is converted to pounds, lol.
    Last edited by fmusclekg; 02-24-2004 at 04:34 PM.

lucubration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by fmusclekg
    I found it, nevermind. We have these at school, and I always wondered how much they were, i'm guessing 10lbs, that's what it feels like.

http://gymratz.co.uk/weight-training...ent/item12.htm

Now I just need to find out how much 4kg is converted to pounds, lol.
    http://www.metrication.com/

What, one weighs 8.8lbs
    So next time someone asks me how much I shoulder press, I'll say, "Oh about 68.8lbs".