SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Are roasted potatoes a good source of carbs?

Reason being is I just bought 2kg of them cause they were on special lol. They don't seem to be bad according to the nutritional information and I always though potatoes were an okay source of carbs?
    I just had quite a few of them now with a protein shake

Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speed Demon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess the short answer is if you're cutting/trying to lose weight, they're not that great. They have a high GI and starch content. But if you're not too concerned with weight loss they're fine. Especially when eaten with a protein shake, as that will lower GI.
    "Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life"
    -Timothy A. Breen

"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because deep down, she knows she's dating a pussy."
    -General Tommy Franks

The harder you work the harder it is to surrender.
    -Vince Lombardi