Closed Thread

Thread: ghb????

Eric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ghb????

i was at a club on sat. and these guys that go to one of my friends school were there. they were dropping these little droplets into the drinks and offfered me some. i said no and asked what it was. they said ghb, then said something about it's good for cutting fat and building muscle and it relaxes you and bla bla bla. im like aight man, whatever, and i thought i'd ask you guys cause you know whats up. what exactly is ghb??? pro's con's? legal/illegal??? does it work??

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Illegal and potentiall deadly -

"GHB or gamma hydroxybutyrate is not only a
    ‚supplement™ that I would say is useless, it is, in fact,
    lethal and avoid it at all costs! It became popular in the
    1980s as it ‚knocks you out causing better, deeper sleep Œ
    an advantage to bodybuilders. Also, deeper sleep causes
    more growth hormone secretion. Since then it has
    become abused on the recreational drug scene too, and in the UK and USA has been
    rightly banned and classed as a drug. It is now illegal to manufacture and distribute GHB.
    Interestingly, GHB has been nicknamed GBH because of its ‚knock out™ ability. It causes
    an almost ‚euphoric state of mind, which is why its become abused. But if you take too
    much, you get projectile vomiting and can pass out quite quickly, in fact there are many
    reported deaths from GHB directly, or with it as part of a recreational drug cocktail. It is
    also called ‚G™ or ‚Liquid X™ on the streets. Its effects are addictive and can ruin lives. It
    is also one of the date-rape drugs, as it dissolves easily in drinks and leaves the victim
    immobilised.
    One problem is that GHB can be made quite easily at home with varying strengths. I
    know a few guys who used this a few years ago and none of them will touch it again. One
    friend took it and ended up in hospital critically ill, and in my nai vety, I too used it and felt
    dizzy and unable to stomach even water for 12 hours. The thing is, you can use this stuff a
    few times and feel OK; I felt great the next morning. Then one time it can all go
    inexplicably wrong with the same dose or even less."
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: ghb????

Originally posted by Eric
    i was at a club on sat. and these guys that go to one of my friends school were there. they were dropping these little droplets into the drinks and offfered me some. i said no and asked what it was. they said ghb, then said something about it's good for cutting fat and building muscle and it relaxes you and bla bla bla. im like aight man, whatever, and i thought i'd ask you guys cause you know whats up. what exactly is ghb??? pro's con's? legal/illegal??? does it work??
    Were your friends dropping them in their OWN drinks or in unsuspecting women's? Because if it's the latter, they would hypothetically be in very serious trouble.

Yes, illegal...as well as very addictive and quite potentially deadly.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    STAY AWAY!!!! this Sh!t is nasty. I have one friend that almost died on it.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: ghb????

Originally posted by Eric
    Hahahaha. GHB is a date rape drug as well, perhaps your friend had other intentions ?

GHB is illegal, mostly for the aformentioned reason because otherwise its quite safe. That's a relative term, but lets say safer than your average ECA stack. bodybuilders usually take it to mellow out, relax a bit from all the gear they are taking. Gives you a good feeling, relaxed, a little bit sleepy. If you need it in that aspect, you can always try tranquili-G by Avantlabs, which has a similar effect. And before you ask, no tranquili doesn't qualify as a date rape drug. Wouldn't work anyway since it tastes like total ass.

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: ghb????

Originally posted by Big Cat

you can always try tranquili-G by Avantlabs, which has a similar effect. And before you ask, no tranquili doesn't qualify as a date rape drug. Wouldn't work anyway since it tastes like total ass.
    Or try Renew-G...
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To learn all about the science on GHB, read my article:

http://www.avantlabs.com/issue2/big_mfr_issue_2.htm
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Majje has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me and my friends drank alot of GHB last summer, and I mean ALOT. We had a great time at first but after a couple of months it started to work different. It screwed up my mind totally, got paranoid, etc.

I wouldnt recommend it to anyone!

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Majje
    Me and my friends drank alot of GHB last summer, and I mean ALOT. We had a great time at first but after a couple of months it started to work different. It screwed up my mind totally, got paranoid, etc.
    I wouldnt recommend it to anyone!
    But wouldn't your statement be indicative of your misuse of the substance, and not the substance in itself? Ephedrine, steroids, pro-hormones, and other such things that the members on this forum use, could easily turn into negative consequences, instead of positive ones, if misused.

geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geelock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dantebattista

But wouldn't your statement be indicative of your misuse of the substance, and not the substance in itself? Ephedrine, steroids, pro-hormones, and other such things that the members on this forum use, could easily turn into negative consequences, instead of positive ones, if misused.
    I have to agree with that.

I have used GHB a few times in the past (ok, more then just a few times) and I can tell you the following. The people that would take the stuff from random "garage cooks" and drink it without taking the time to figure out what they were doing, had some consequences.
    In my experience, I game across two types of solutions: saline and hydroxide. The saline was liquid (pretty much like water) and the hydroxy was thicker (almost like a gel -- syrup really, just clear). The saline solution was ALWAYS predictable (At least to me), however the hydroxide solution was a little more tricky. Like mentioned above, it could make someone sick with the same or smaller dosage.

The above information is just for your information, i do not recommend anyone use GHB in any form or fashion for any reason (thought powder form is available as well), but if you were going to take it, make sure you have some potassium in your system (2-3 bananas, or you can actually get potasium pills)

Eric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, they were using it themselves. they are too greedy to give it to the girls, lol. but does it have benefits for mucsle and stuff??

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not really much of a benefit, it does release GH but the effects of the GH are blocked by some other chemical that is released as I understand it. It at the very least won't effect your gains as alcohol would. Also, why does everyone here keep talking about liquid GHB, GHB is a powder. It is probably in an aqueous solution since it is some home brewed ****. GHB synthesis is quite simple so just because someone made it themselves doesn't mean it is impure in the least. BTW I'm reffering to real synthesis, not synthesis from GBL. Bottom line use caution, build up your dosage slowly to see what you can safely ingest, do not drink w/ it. Even 1 beer could be the diff between a good time and a trip to the ER.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is times healthier and safer than alcohol. Non-toxic, non-addictive and You also wake up feeling like a million bucks the next day. It was only made illegal because GHB is extremely dangerous when mixed with other drugs or alcohol. I know a girl who died, and another friend who almost died.

The other issue - you might vomit - if you take too much on empty stomach.

I am not advocating using it of course, if used incorrectly - this will kill you.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    It is times healthier and safer than alcohol. Non-toxic, non-addictive and You also wake up feeling like a million bucks the next day. It was only made illegal because GHB is extremely dangerous when mixed with other drugs or alcohol. I know a girl who died, and another friend who almost died.

The other issue - you might vomit - if you take too much on empty stomach.

I am not advocating using it of course, if used incorrectly - this will kill you.
    Please stop bumping old threads. Look at the post dates before replying. Also, read forum rules so that you know which type of discussion is and isnt allowed.
    Last edited by nics1246; 04-15-2015 at 03:15 PM.