DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DossRamsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding Study Participant Recruitment

Hello,

I'm posting in the hopes of recruiting some participants for a study being done by the Exercise Physiology Department at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado.

The purpose of this study is to explore how muscularity affects male bodybuilders as they move through the world. I'll be doing one-on-one, fully confidential interviews, and I'm looking for bodybuilders 18+ who're actively competing or who have competed within the last five years.

As a former bodybuilder turned scholar, I've been frustrated with the way that academia (and society at large) looks at bodybuilding. I've got the opportunity now to do research with bodybuilders to hear their side of the story about being muscular and competing.

I'm shooting for 30-60 minute interviews which can be done over the phone or via Skype/Facetime/however we can work it out.

If you're interested in participating, or just curious to hear more about the study or to get the results when I'm through, shoot me a message and we'll get the ball rolling.

Thanks for your time!

Doss Ramsey, Investigator
    Fort Lewis College
    Durango, CO 81301