Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100)
    Realistically, some stretch marks will never go away. If they are deeper and older it will be difficult and sometimes even impossible. Newer ones are easier to take care of. Here's a link that might help your wife. http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/ar...ch-mark-creams.

bennismohssine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    c bon ca

AliciaChantele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dermelastic serum with a DermaRoller

Registered User stretchmarkshop's Avatar
    stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10) stretchmarkshop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can anyone here kindly suggest an effetive stretch marks cream in 2014. Thanks

Rob6924 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking I Have The Magic Solution

Hey Guys!

I have the perfect solution for stretch marks. It is a inexpensive concentrated compound formula that not only works on stretch marks, but scars as well (no matter how severe). If you have health insurance and a regular doctor, send on over an email to raguilar24@outlook.com with the subject "PracaSil", and we will get started on your prescription. In the mean time Stay Strong!

Cheers!

-Rob

Rob6924 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stretchmarkshop View Post
    Can anyone here kindly suggest an effetive stretch marks cream in 2014. Thanks
    I have the perfect solution. Send me an email raguilar24@outlook.com with the subject reading "PracaSil" and I will give you detailed information.

-Rob

bellapopze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried everything out there I think and nothing really worked for me.
    Two months ago I bought this stretch mark cream on Amazon by Alohi Naturals and
    so far I have seen improvement. I am amazed actually, there is something in it
    that really worked for me, although I can't pinpoint what, but I don't care, as
    long as it works! I know every body is different but don't give up, try different
    creams and oils and you will find something that works for you.

zoeyandrew369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Stretch Mark Cream

Originally Posted by ab-swing asianbabe View Post
    I'd hate to come across as advertising, but you may want to check out Java Lather and Flawless from RPN, we've had some pretty good reviews and results by bb.com forum members - helping to treat scars and stretchmarks.
    Yes.... Many peoples making advertisement for several products... totally i confused to choose which one is best. Suddenly one day i came to know about dermalmd serum... really i did not interest on that... i thought this cream also like others which i used before. But wonderful functioning cream.

AilsaJohn001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Dermelastic stretch mark serum

Originally Posted by SLY View Post
    What is the best cream for stretch marks? I am asking for my wife. Thank You.
    Hi...You can choose Dermelastic serum for your wife. I am a massage therapist and I use this for my clients. My clients really enjoy this product it makes their skin feel so soft and there are no allergy reactions for myself or my clients when I use the dermelastic.

Emma3671 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stretch Mark Removal Cream - stretchmarktherapycream.com/ct/99781
    I got this cream when I was 2 months pregnant because i was so worried about stretch mark scars. it has worked a treat so far! (touch wood).

EmeseBalogh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After the long research I bought dermalmd stretch mark cream for a pregnant mom. She is now on 8 months of pregnancy and she worried about her stretch marks on her belly. I thought dermalmd stretch mark cream is good on stretch marks and also good for preventing the stretch marks. She was really satisfied with the oil and it is all natural so she was happy to use it. It is a really good gift for pregnant women.

Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, went to a dermatologist for this. Literally had to pay 40 bucks for a conversation of 5 minutes.

No cream or product will 'remove' or 'decrease' your stretch marks, whatever the product says. So stop wasting money on that. ^^

You can prevent future stretch marks though, by adding oil to it to make the skin more elastic before working out. It would be crazy to oil your whole body up before every workout though, so just try to live with them.

MarieBenadetta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream is Amazing! I was very skeptic of trying it because of the price also I have spent lots of money on other products that claim they help diminish stretch marks but not result . I am excited to say that I have only been using dermalmd stretch mark sream for about a week and a half and I am already seeing results my stretch marks are very old and my skin is softer the stretch marks are diminishing they don't feel so deep. I'm hoping for the best in 20 weeks just use the product like the instructions recommend and fast results are amazing! I love it!