Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    azmil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Agree with tazmania83sg - Try Jojo E

Originally Posted by tazmania83sg View Post
    Hey giggs88,

it's not advertising...trust me, i've tried this product and it really works. why did u think it is ****ing advertising? Have u tried it? Sure Not. so try it first before you make any comment. Anyway, apart from Vitamin E, you would need Vitamin A,B,C and Zinc to ensure your stretch marks appearance can be reduced. but, more effectively, you need a good prduct to help reduce and finally remove your stretch marks. that's why i recommend everyone to use Jojo E COncentrate.
    Just something I must share with everyone affected out there. My wife is 6 months pregnant now with our first child. I still remembered the first time she noticed that her stretch marks during her 3rd month pregnancy. She was very worried. So she started using several stretch mark treatment products. Unfortunately none of them worked. Her stretch marks on her abdomen was getting worse by the day. Then one of her colleague suggested a product called Jojo E. (You can purchase this product; online at www.stretchmarktreatment.net). At first she hesitant to pay for this product as she was afraid it would not work, just like the earlier products.

But when we checked the ingredients of this product from their website, she changed her mind and wanted to give it a try. This is because this product uses 100% active plant extracts Jojoba oil, natural Vitamin E, safflower oil and grape seed oil. She googled and it was apparent that Jojoba oil that is rich in Essential Fatty Acids will help to repair and regenerate your new skin cells.

In fact, another reason why my wife now uses Jojo E Oil is because it contains only 100% natural ingredients with no chemicals that can change the texture and colour of your skin. Another plus point is that Jojo E is also non allergic!

After about 1 month using this Jojo E oil, the stretch marks on the abdomen began to fade out. It becomes lighter and less noticeable. She said that she can see the difference on her skin now. No new stretch marks have developed since then.

We therefore would like to recommend this product to anyone affected by stretch marks. Even though I cannot promise whether it will work for every person, it is definitely worth a try. Well if you check their website, they have a very special promotion now. They will give you 2 more special products for FREE. Get it now before it?s too late, it should work for you too. For the details about Jojo E, you can visit their website at www.stretchmarktreatment.net.

stone.stephie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stretch Marks

My good friend of mine, recommend this strtch cream to me.

http://www.stretchmarkseliminated.com/

Heard that their cream is really expensive. Anyway, I got mine- totally FREE !!!

The company is giving me 25 day free trial, the cream should be arriving next week.

I will let your gals know if it works

Registered User WiliamBurkowitz's Avatar
    WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    St. Ives!!!!

This worked miracles for me. Fast and generous, did the trick!!!
    click clack! salute!

prettyanpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mrs

Originally Posted by SLY View Post
    What is the best cream for stretch marks? I am asking for my wife. Thank You.
    .Sorry I need some strtch marks cream for my stomach,arms and arround my hips plus legs please.

prettyanpet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Mrs

I need some stretch mark cream for my stomack,arms and arround my hips plus legs please.

Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jennifer8055 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Stretch marks- found something that works

Hi ,

I always had pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region and abdomen ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but it didn't seem to work. My Doctor had even suggested a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my stretch marks were very much faded and they soon disappeared You can read more about the lady's article at the link below.

http://stretchmarkszapped.wordpress.com/

Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000) Carlos901 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could try Vitemin E oil, cocobutter, bio oil,
    If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got

lisa-1966 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up lisa

hello my name is lisa i am 43 and i have had 2 children and my streach marks have always bothered me, and made me feel self conscious about showing my stomach. But i found this site while browsing the internet http://www.erasedstretchmarks.com/story.php this worked wonders for me and i hope that it will do the same for you.
    -Lisa x

BeatingMyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stretch Marks

Okay hi to all of you!!
    Well my main problem right now is how to get rid of stretch marks. When I was in high school, I was very athletic, and so I gained and loss weight like crazy. I also do weight training. That made my skin stretch and thus resulting in stretch marks. I have tried many products but I can't seem to get rid of them. I have tried revitol, striation, bio oil, cocoa palm lotion, etc but none of them made my skin any better. My stretch marks are white and it clashes with my skin tone. It makes me look like a zebra. It makes me very self conscious about my skin. Any idea??
    Here are some pics of my problem areas

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Copper peptide cream.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

megan.ramberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=jus4kix69;2634503]I've never used this, but it might be worth a shot...

One important factor is the color of the stretch mark. You can do alot with creams containing the correct ingredients if the marks are red, or pink, but when they turn white the chances of reducing them with creams alone fall quickly. I have had good luck with estryses anti stretch mark cream (sesderma).
    It has all the ingredients people talk about "cocoa sead butter, shea butter, etc" and also rose hip oil, which is great for reducing scars. Exfoliating can also help results.

hope this helps

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tri-Lastin, expensive but got 90% rid off my stretch marks within 3 weeks, hands down best i've tried and i have tried A LOT.

jimmyrayjit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Stretch Marks Removal Cream!!

Dear SLY,
    At present many stretch marks removal options including-cream, lotion, gel and soaps are available. As you want to know about helping and working Stretch marks Removal Cream, then you are welcome here!!

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Interesting!
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cocoa butter that you melt in the microwave works WONDERS
    SQUAT! Because somewhere out there... a girl is warming up with your max.

m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10) m_shannon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Creams are a waste of money! The only way to diminish the appearance of stretch marks is through the use of laser therapy.

samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trilastin is by far the best

MissUK2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by samyhya View Post
    Can this be got in the UK? i have really bad stretch marks around my chest/armpit and waist

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samyhya View Post
    Agreed, i've tried almost all out there, Tri-lastin blows them away. Yes it is pricey, but..you get what you pay for.

MissUK2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you know if it available in the UK?

check their website, they might ship to the UK, google Tri-Lastin & you'll find it.

samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samyhya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MissUK2010 View Post
    Can this be got in the UK? i have really bad stretch marks around my chest/armpit and waist

You can order it online.

adolly147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Agreed, i've tried almost all out there, Tri-lastin blows them away. Yes it is pricey, but..you get what you pay for.
    Trilastin didn't work for me, but they have a 60 day return policy which they actually honor. You should know by then whether or not it will work for you. What has worked good for me though is Vitamin E oil at night, and mixing aloe vera gel with cocoa butter during the day and applying twice a day. I have even gone as far as wrpping saran wrap over the vitamin E oil at night, and I see a bigger improvement in my weekly photos. Hope this helps!

Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmanx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bella B tummy honey

eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000) eccoblaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is the best

revitolcream has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried Trilastin. Didn't work for me.

I would suggest using Revitol. You'll probably find a half decent resource at allrevitolcream.com

P.S. It was actually a savior for after the birth of my baby girl. It also led to promote the products further. Just thought you should know. Full disclosure is always better

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eccoblaster View Post
    This is the best
    Haha old wives tale from an 18yo.

The best stretch mark reduction product is generally copper peptides.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health..._products.aspx
    "Copper peptide is often referred to as the most effective skin regeneration product, even though it’s only been on the market since 1997. Here’s why: Studies have shown that copper peptide promotes collagen and elastin production, and also acts as an antioxidant. It also promotes production of glycosaminoglycans (think hyaluronic acid, as an example). Studies have also shown that copper-dependent enzymes increase the benefits of the body’s natural tissue building processes. The substance helps to firm, smooth, and soften skin, doing it in less time than most other anti-aging skin care products. Clinical studies have found that copper peptides also remove damaged collagen and elastin from the skin and scar tissue because they activate the skin’s system responsible for those functions. "
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) froxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

DL-Penthenol Heals Damaged Skin

DL-Penthenol is the scientific name for pro-vitamin B5. It has healing properties on damaged skin as it works to improve the structure of both the lower and upper skin layers. DL-Panthenol soothes skin while stimulating cell growth and differentiation.

This ingredient aids in the regeneration of the skin, therefore aiding in reducing the appearance of existing stretch marks by replacing the scar tissue with new skin cells. It also acts to prevent stretch marks by promoting collagen and elastin production, which allows your skin to stretch without rupturing and causing stretch marks.

For more information visit: Revitol Official Web Site

jacquescary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stretch marks that are older and have already turned a white or silver color may not be able to be removed completely. However, their visibility can be lessened. Complete removal would require repigmenting the skin and has been shown to have adverse results more often than not. To enhance the laser treatment or assist skin healing your doctor may suggest or prescribe a cream as well. You may also have to avoid sun exposure to the newly healing areas.
    http://www.vivaplex.com

Horace33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Natural things to be considered too

Dont forget that in addition to whatever creams or treatments you pick, that natural personal treatments contribute a lot.
    New Stretch Marks need a regular massaging routine & older ones require a great amount of exfoliation and lubrication.
    Skin exfoliation removes the dead skin and promotes growth of new skin tissues. People, who have stretch marks, need to use a loofah or a scrunchy on regular basis as it provides the skin with a breathing space that brings in glow and radiance. Once the rough and dead skin is removed, Stretch Marks do start to fade away of their own accord.
    Massaging the stretch marks areas and taking a hot bath improves blood circulation that helps prevent any new stretch marks from occurring, and do improve the healing process.