sandman04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A question for the PROS

I want to be a serious bodybuilder and become a pro someday, I was wondering i hear these pros are gettting personal trainers and nutrionists. How important is it to get one of these, and what is the cost of them? I listened to ronnie on probodybuilidngweekly and i think it was bob who asked how he gained success after losing at first in the pros, and he replied with saying he got a nutrionist (chad nicholos if im not mistaken). Did you bob have nutrionist?

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since I'm a pro, I'll answer...

Very important.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood