Phillzig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

(lower) stomach and bi's, please help

I was wandering if anyone could tell me why my left stomach muscles are bigger than on my right, as well as how to work out the two lower 'pacs' under your six pac.

One more thing, my right arm bicept vein goes almost horizontal compared to my left one which is pretty straight. Am i doing something wrong?
    Please help me.
    Last edited by Phillzig; 02-20-2004 at 05:46 PM.

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    with you abs just keep hitting it hard with weighted crunches and leg raises etc..

as for the veins in your arms thats all genetics

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by tetsuo
    with you abs just keep hitting it hard with weighted crunches and leg raises etc..

as for the veins in your arms thats all genetics
    bump.. hehe...

Phillzig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Phillzig
    thank you
    forgot welcome to the boards....

EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as for one side being more developed. its the proportions that the abs take. try contracting the less developed side more often

Elite

Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are left handed, your left side will be better defined/bigger. It'll even out.
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

-ohashi