BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you build the middle of your back?

I can not develop the muscles of my middle back. It's the area in between the shoulder blades. I have been training for numerous years and have always incorporated a variety of back exercises to include: pullups (all grips), pulldowns, chin ups, bent row, T-bar row, mach row, dead lifts, cleans, hyper extension. I've tried high reps with moderate weight to low reps with heavy weight. Anybody have this problem and overcome it?

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try heavy rack pulls.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500) 2 Shades Darker is not very helpful. (-500)
    are you talking about the traps or rhomboids?

for the traps - powercleans and deadlifts

for rhomboids do pullups or rows

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BTN pulldowns, face pulls, rear delt rows.

I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    face pulls, pull it towards your face and try to rip the bar in half
    "-and one time I was accused of holding satanic orgies.

Unfortunately this was not true." -Jim Wendler

kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RipStone View Post
    Try heavy rack pulls.
    what he said.

BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am talking about the romboids not traps. I have been doing all suggested exercises (at different times) except face pulls. Can somebody explain please?

kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kensterz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find close grip pull-ups work the rhomboid area, as well as bent over rows and upright rows as well.

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigJack View Post
    I am talking about the romboids not traps. I have been doing all suggested exercises (at different times) except face pulls. Can somebody explain please?

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise3/facepulls.htm

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigJack View Post
    I can not develop the muscles of my middle back. It's the area in between the shoulder blades. I have been training for numerous years and have always incorporated a variety of back exercises to include: pullups (all grips), pulldowns, chin ups, bent row, T-bar row, mach row, dead lifts, cleans, hyper extension. I've tried high reps with moderate weight to low reps with heavy weight. Anybody have this problem and overcome it?
    Try Behind Neck chins or pulldowns.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.