Thread: Me

vindiesels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me

I have lost all my pics after my HD crashed last year but I managed to retrieve these 3. They were taken in May 2005. I'll have new ones taken next month.

I'm 5ft8, 147lbs.
    Attached Images

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lookin good, esp at your age.. nice work!

yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hot momma! you like younger guys? lol

ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItstartsNOW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by vindiesels View Post
    I have lost all my pics after my HD crashed last year but I managed to retrieve these 3. They were taken in May 2005. I'll have new ones taken next month.

I'm 5ft8, 147lbs.

Take a colored picture of you bending over naked and send it to me.

BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate .bmp attachments because i'm forced to download them in order to view them.

But by going by your avatar, you're looking good.

yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ItstartsNOW View Post
    Take a colored picture of you bending over naked and send it to me.
    +1