Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Creatine & Alcohol

Can anyone tell me what exactly happens when I am taking creatine and have an excessive amount of alcohol one night? just how bad is it??
    'living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down'

Thread Killer PRO freddy kruger's Avatar
    freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000)
    you have to up your water intake while taking creatine. alcohol in large amounts is very dehydrating.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bad idea.
    why would you want to drink excessively though? you're supposed to stay healthy.

slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slowgainer83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can drink on creatine...
    1. drink lots of water
    2. the following day drink lots of water and take extra creatine.
    3. alcohol is a diuretic so you need to replace lose fluids.

NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slowgainer83 View Post
    You can drink on creatine...
    1. drink lots of water
    2. the following day drink lots of water and take extra creatine.
    3. alcohol is a diuretic so you need to replace lose fluids.
    Not a good idea, unless your gonna drink " lots " of water at the same time you drink the excessive alcohol. Other wise you will cramp up like a mother fcker. If your only drinking once in a while just skip the creatine that day. But if your a weekend warrior you might as well just not take it, or anything else for that matter until you can grow the fck up.
    2006 OCB Core Nutrition Richmond VA. Open Tall Class - 4th
    2006 OCB Iron City Classic Open Heavy Weight - 1st
    2007 OCB Core Nutrition Richmond VA. open Tall Class - 6th
    2007 OCB Iron City Classic Open Heavy Weight - 4th

TEAM DC

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have had one day of drinking since i go tback into being healthy and in shape. that day i did not take any supplements besides my multi vitamin. No creatine that day OR the next.
    I also made sure that for every drink i had, i also had 2 glasses of water and some sort of food.
    I had no hangover the next day, never got smashed, but had a great time (though I have never HAD to drink to have fun), but it was enough to really let go for a bit but not go so far that i felt at any risk as far as health or diet.

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drinking alcohol should not stop the creatine functioning. Alcohol dehydrates you of water in your body, and has a ton of other negative effects including being bad for protein synthesis. Make sure you consume an excessive amount of water to replace what you have depleted and carry on as normal.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    best just to cut it out.
    drinking even once a week will severely hinder your gains.
    smoke weed instead of alcohol. it won't f*ck with your gains (unless you're cutting), and it doesn't interfere with creatine either.

Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gabesnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    best just to cut it out.
    smoke weed instead of alcohol. it won't f*ck with your gains (unless you're cutting), and it doesn't interfere with creatine either.
    I'll second that.

LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordGryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    best just to cut it out.
    I'd love to cut it out.. its just such a social thing in this country - almost considered rude to refuse !!.. I don't do weed - besides that would make my parting mellow no?!
    'living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down'

2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just drink one. I drink 1 - 2 bottles of budwiser when i go out thats it. Maybe once or twice a week.
    Authentic British Muscle

Originally Posted by 2_GuNz_Up View Post
    just drink one. I drink 1 - 2 bottles of budwiser when i go out thats it. Maybe once or twice a week.
    when you say just drink one - if that applies to bottles of vodka then I'm usually good! no joke unfortunately..

biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha i love when people say grow up and cut alcohol out because your gains are gonna be hindered real bad. Yes your gains will be effected but very slightly. When i go out to eat i always see 240lb bodybuilder guys getting smashed at the bars doesn't seem to mess up their gains. On friday night i had half a bottle of brandy while on creatine. Before going to bed i drank 1 liter of water and my night shake. Every time i drink i make sure to bring a couple bags of peanuts with me and eat them throughout the night. When I woke up in the morning i was the same weight that my morning weight was the last morning. Just portion your alcohol with water and it will hardly effect any gains.
    Last edited by biggysmalls324; 04-16-2007 at 05:28 AM.
    "I've never been one to believe the preconceived limit that's set for me"-Etown Concrete

started lifting at 115lbs and have gained 93 lbs of muscle since
    5'6 @ 208lbs

Goals for the end of June:

1. Squat 355x10 and 405x5 (ATG)

2. Bench 355 for reps

3. Deadlift 600lbs

Originally Posted by LordGryn View Post
    I'd love to cut it out.. its just such a social thing in this country - almost considered rude to refuse !!.. I don't do weed - besides that would make my parting mellow no?!
    drinking a little is considered social.
    getting pissed off your ass is not.
    nothing wrong with a little alcohol. i drink the occasional pint, but all in moderation; i never get drunk or even tipsy.

weed is better in terms of bodybuilding and health. when used in moderation, the only physiological impairment is the smoke in the lungs (brain damage only occurs in excessive use, and to a much lesser extent than that caused by alcohol). smoking is the least healthy way to go about it. vapourising and eating are much, much better for you.
    there is no correlation between cannabis and muscle growth. there once was a hypothesis that THC increases your estrogen, but this was never proven. if anything, it would be positive to bodybuilding gains since it increases your appetite. however this may be a bad thing if you're cutting.

Originally Posted by biggysmalls324 View Post
    haha i love when people say grow up and cut alcohol out because your gains are gonna be hindered real bad. Yes your gains will be effected but very slightly. When i go out to eat i always see 240lb bodybuilder guys getting smashed at the bars doesn't seem to mess up their gains. On friday night i had half a bottle of brandy while on creatine. Before going to bed i drank 1 liter of water and my night shake. Every time i drink i make sure to bring a couple bags of peanuts with me and eat them throughout the night. When I woke up in the morning i was the same weight that my morning weight was the last morning. Just portion your alcohol with water and it will hardly effect any gains.
    still though, going out and getting absolutely wrecked is NOT drinking responsibly. besides that, anything more than a little buzz is pointless IMO.
    if you're a weekend warrior, it will definately be a detriment to your gains.

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by biggysmalls324 View Post
    Taking pride in your physique is what separates the good from the best. You're hardly putting out a positive message to the OP. If he's a dedicated bodybuilder, he should definitely not be consuming alcohol. It is TERRIBLE for your gains and over the long run will hinder them.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man... I hardly ever drink... maybe once every few months. But when I do I make sure it counts, and i get totally smashed and have a kick ass time. Even with plenty of water, the next day im SORE AS HELL! How does booze have an effect on delayed onset muscle soreness?
    Last edited by Justin_itm; 04-16-2007 at 11:37 AM.

biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggysmalls324 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ajk_Lpool View Post
    Taking pride in your physique is what separates the good from the best. You're hardly putting out a positive message to the OP. If he's a dedicated bodybuilder, he should definitely not be consuming alcohol. It is TERRIBLE for your gains and over the long run will hinder them.
    Okay the OP wasn't talking about the long run. He asked about taking creatine and drinking ONE night. The OP said he drinks as a social thing and i just stated how i hinder the effects of drinking by making sure to eat and drink plenty of water. Yes drinking is bad for your gains but i do not think that everone in here wants to be an IFBB pro or they would be posting in the steriods section. Againg im stating that when i drank the other night i did not see any change in my weight (showing that no water was lost) so if you are going to drink make sure to limit the bad effects as much as possible.
    "I've never been one to believe the preconceived limit that's set for me"-Etown Concrete

started lifting at 115lbs and have gained 93 lbs of muscle since
    5'6 @ 208lbs

Goals for the end of June:

1. Squat 355x10 and 405x5 (ATG)

2. Bench 355 for reps

3. Deadlift 600lbs

SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can anyone tell me what exactly happens when I am taking creatine and have an excessive amount of alcohol one night? just how bad is it??
    Exactly what happens? Not sure on that but ever since I started using creatine and go drinking (even if a little) the next day my head is a lot ****tier feeling throughout the day than it was before I was using it. And I do drink water too before bed and throughout the next day. I'm also on the evo stack too so I'm not sure if it's just the creatine or the combined two. I try to avoid drinking lately if at all possible. Just brings my weight down the next day hardcore because I'm drinking and not eating for hours.

It seems to be just water weight that I lose though because I look more cut when I wake up and can bring my weight back up in no time.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its gonna hinder your gains a little, but your still gonna grow
    i drink and grow, and i know a lot of people who do also

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread has gotten rediculous in a big hurry.

Social drinking in moderation. Don't worry...just relax and enjoy!

Also, it's kind of ironic that most of the pissers and moaners aren't even old enough to drink legally.
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html

Originally Posted by BubbaDoc View Post
    This thread has gotten rediculous in a big hurry.

Social drinking in moderation. Don't worry...just relax and enjoy!

Also, it's kind of ironic that most of the pissers and moaners aren't even old enough to drink legally.
    relax and enjoy - that is some advice ill take with pleasure

hahaha and good point about some of the boys not being of legal age (im 20 but i live in Europe!!)

dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dgb11003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hm, i say do what you enjoy as long as you aren't doing anything to be detremental to yourself as well as others.

This weekend i got pretty ****faced because I went up to visit my school I just graduated from. Did I regret it on sunday...hell yeah...but I am not trying to become a professional body builder and I already cut out some of my favorite foods in my diet since I started working out again...I don't think for me its necessary to cut out alcohol right now. But then again, i'm only 22 and I already drink signficantly less than I did while in school.

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i seriously will NEVER understand all these tools who get off by acting like a hardass and saying don't drink, do you feel better about yourself because of it? How come it's ONLY in bodybuilding that people are expected to never slip up; you aren't ALWAYS nice to your friends, you don't ALWAYS show your family you love you, you don't ALWAYS study as much as you should, you don't ALWAYS get enough sleep, but the second alcohol and bodybuilding come into play the tools come out and start beating off to telling people they need to stop drinking. Do you have studies showing alcohol's effect on total lbm over months/years? No? then shut your yapping about how "bad" it is, everybody has hundreds of holes in their 24 hour routine, alcohol is ONE

as for me, i understand you live ONCE, and i'm 20 years old and in 10 years i'll have a real job and kids and not be able to be irresponsible and live it up. And my results speak for themselves, even with incredibly ****ty muscle building genetics i'm 6'2" 230 @ 9%. Ya ya ya "i could be 240 or 250", well I will be in a few months anyway so what's the big deal, there's always time to progress but you only have so many weekends left in your life to have fun.

Plus i'm convinced alcohol leads to a test rebound anyway.
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been on Orotine for some time and took in a stupid amount of alcohol last night (very isolated incident) and didn't really alter anything with my water intake. I have not detected any problems and have continued the Orotine as normal today...

I would certainly not make a habit of it, but I didn't even feel particularly awful, certainly not to the extent I expected and by all rights should have...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000) SycG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Considering you drink a lot you might as well stop taking the creatine because you are going to be wasting your money. Creatine holds water in and drinking dehydrates your body. You can't hold water in if the alcohol has already taken it out of your body.

big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50) big_smith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all i know is i drink rarely and last night on my birthday i was GONE. I drank lots of water, and ate alot too. : / today i feel sore as hell. Ill pay for it in about 2 hours when i go to the gym. We'll see...

matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matics2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing wrong with a little alcohol. i drink the occasional pint, but all in moderation; i never get drunk or even tipsy.

weed is better in terms of bodybuilding and health. when used in moderation, the only physiological impairment is the smoke in the lungs (brain damage only occurs in excessive use, and to a much lesser extent than that caused by alcohol). smoking is the least healthy way to go about it. vapourising and eating are much, much better for you.
    there is no correlation between cannabis and muscle growth. there once was a hypothesis that THC increases your estrogen, but this was never proven. if anything, it would be positive to bodybuilding gains since it increases your appetite. however this may be a bad thing if you're cutting.

still though, going out and getting absolutely wrecked is NOT drinking responsibly. besides that, anything more than a little buzz is pointless IMO.
    if you're a weekend warrior, it will definately be a detriment to your gains.

Why the **** would you drink to not get drunk or tipsy? WHat a dumbass.

TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could say drinking in moderation is social but getting completly wasted isnt. It does depend on your friends though. If your friends get wasted then you end up feeling out of place if you only have one or two drinks and they are really drunk.

The Flying Scotsman tothemaxwell's Avatar
    tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tothemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    its gonna hinder your gains a little, but your still gonna grow
    i drink and grow, and i know a lot of people who do also
    i'm backing warbird up on this. we go to a school which is nationally ranked in partying and boozing and we still kick ass in the weightroom, day after day. if you overdo it on the drinking frequently, then ya, you'll suffer. but you can still party and be able to perform. this thread was originally about creatine and drinking, and it is a general consensus that you should avoid the drinking while taking it. however, you're gonna want to blow off stress and go party. just drink a ton of water and i suggest doing cardio and working up a good sweat the next day.

weed is better in terms of bodybuilding and health.
    weed is better in terms of killing your natural test production and getting fat.
    build a better machine

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tothemaxwell View Post
    weed is better in terms of killing your natural test production and getting fat.
    even though weed is not not jsut a bunch of empty calories? hell when was the last time someone got stoned ****ed some skank and caught an STD? or got stoned and drove off the road and totaled their car driving into a tree at 100mph?