fishforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Who has used Musclewerks D-Fine 8 ?

Trying to get some feedback on this supplement. I've been using it for three days now....too soon to say yea or nay, I just haven't seen any talk about it. Manager at MaxMuscle swears by the stuff to for pre-workout to tone up. Any experience with this out there?

from chaos comes clarity icomefromchaos's Avatar
    icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it tastes pretty good.

I have my customers drink two daily, works VERY well, but can get a bit pricey
    Kansas City Royals 2008 -- the road to respect

Thanks......with all do respect - do you have your customers drink it because you have seen great results with it (they also) or because of the profit?

P.S. Go Angels!

jgod170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up musclewerks D-fine 8

hi guys, I have used the product for about one month and a half. I have lost ten pounds. I'm not sure if that is good or not. But I feel so energetic and also I saw my stomach losing a lot and you know that we are our worst critics. People was telling me if I was doing some surgery. I weigh now 240 and I work out every single day for about one hour and occassionally play basketball. I use the drink about 4 to 5 times a week and once on that day. I recommend it. I don't feel hungry any more and eat about twice a day and cannot consume how my fat ass was. You feel that you could consume less also. I know that I lose ten pound but you feel that you lose about 30 to 40 pound. The flabby parts of your body will tone up like I have never seen before.

burtron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I talked with the owner of a local muscle max here in charlotte for a good bit about this product and he also strongly recommends it. I've had good results so far... haven't finished the whole tub so I can't speak to the toning part yet but I can say it gives a hell of an pre-workout energy burst. I did notice it has considerably less CLA compared to it's competitors so I take three scoops a day.

mstage00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking d-fine

i have been using d-fine for 5 months now. i can only handle 1 scoop per day but its the first weight loss supplement that doesnt give me anxiety. second of all, im amazed at how well it works. instantly i have tons of energy just be carefull not to drink it with any other caffein. i forgot once and totally regretted it.

emtfire20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using it for about 5 months also, this stuff works great. i drink it when i wake up, and again as a preworkout. gets my blood flowing, deff helps me lift more, dont know what i would do without it. ive gotten outstanding results and recommend this to everyone. but its is a bit pricey.

MzJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

I have just started using it...

And spent the last 4 days in bed, unable to keep any food down, or wanting to eat at all..
    Perhaps too strong for me?